Skip to content
Disclaimer and Legal Notice
- By accessing, viewing and/or using this website, you expressly agree and acknowledge that you have understood, accepted and are bound by the terms and conditions of use of this website set out hereinbelow.
- The information, materials and content on this website including but not limited to these terms and conditions of use may be updated from time to time without prior notice.
- The information, materials and content on this website are made available and are intended strictly and solely for general information purposes. They do not in any way constitute, are not intended to constitute, and must not under any circumstances be relied upon as legal or professional advice or the provision of legal or other professional services to any person or legal entity on or in relation to any specific case or matter.
- You are requested to obtain specific advice from an Advocate and Solicitor about any case or matter with which you are concerned and not to rely under any circumstances on any information, material or contents on this website in respect thereof.
- Viewing, using or otherwise accessing this website and/or communications of whatever nature effected through this website does not and will not under any circumstances give rise to any solicitor-client or other relationship, legal fiduciary or otherwise, between the user and Weng & Co.
- The information, materials and content on this website are made available on an “as-is” basis. No warranty or representation of whatever nature, whether express or implied or otherwise, is given in respect of such information, materials or content.
- While every reasonable effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy and correctness of any information, materials or content at the time of its posting or uploading to this website, no responsibility for their accuracy and correctness or continuing accuracy and correctness, or for any consequences of relying on it in any manner whatsoever, is assumed by us.
- We shall not accept, and expressly disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by all applicable laws, any liability or responsibility for any or all loss or damage of whatever nature, whether direct indirect consequential or otherwise, which arises or may arise from the use of or reliance on any information, materials or content contained on this website.
- Regardless of any jurisdiction in which this website is or may be accessed, we make no representation whatsoever that we are permitted qualified or otherwise able to provide legal advice on the laws of any jurisdiction other than Malaysia.
- Weng & Co. is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights of or in relation to the information, materials, content, layout, design, text, photographs, electronic media, graphics and trade marks contained on this website and we reserve all our rights in respect thereof. The reproduction of this website and the contents therein or any part thereof in any form whatsoever whether in part or in its entirety is strictly prohibited. The information, material and contents or any part thereof contained on this website shall not be retained or utilized in whatsoever form or manner for any commercial purpose without our prior written consent.
- While every reasonable effort has been taken to ensure that the information, materials and content on this website are free from viruses, trojans, malicious codes, or other materials that may damage, disrupt or otherwise interfere with the operation of any computer system(s), we do not accept, and hereby disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by all applicable laws, any liability or responsibility whatsoever for any or all loss or damage of whatever nature caused by, arising from or otherwise attributable to any damage, disruption to or interference to any computer system(s) caused by, arising from or otherwise attributable to the use of this website.