ambush tree stand

Arch Technology: A lower frame designed with a built in arched stabilizer support offers an additional 5 of clearance when climbing. The trade-off, however, is you will have to pickup a platform separately if you dont already have one on hand. Compared between them, aluminum is obviously the lighter option. Keenan Crow is an outdoor writer who graduated from Central Michigan University with a degree in journalism and creative writing. There is no need to toe hook this stand as it grabs the tree hard just by pushing down on the seat and pulling the strap tight. Comparable stands are in the $500+ range. Features: XOP green finish. Its very quiet during use, which is a great bonus. Its very easy to use, very light wei. They also come with safety features and you can easily climb. XOP Ambush XL Sit and Climb Treestand Finished in XOP green, equipped with pivoting seat bar for effortless climbing, the Ambush climber offers a seamless and stable climb, free of obstruction. SKU: C7-XOP-AMB. - Hammered titanium finish No backpack straps come with. Dont worry, all joints are precisely welded and the stand is built with SummitLokt Technology, so the platform is rock solid and stable! The farther I went the more prominent the trail became, eventually leading to a saddle where three steep ridges merged. At the top, the hunter stands on 4-8 tree steps circled around the tree and straps into the trunk at eye level. By constantly evolving and incorporating new designs and ideas, XOP has taken the industry by storm and is now the leader in cast aluminum tree stand technology. The no toe hook issue is non existent. 5/5! Linemans rope with Prusik and locking carabiner, Optional Adjustable Amsteel Bridge Upgrade, Optional OpLux Tree Tether & Lineman Upgrade. TREESTANDS Sort by: XOP treestands are not only extremely lightweight and packable, they are also equipped with our state of the art leveling system. The discount code cannot be applied to the cart. Watch the video. A whole system of truss bracing and ratchet straps keeps everything steady and safe, while the bungee-flex seat and sprawling foot platform really take the edge off a long day. This Stand is what most hunters need in their truck at all times to be able to hang a new set when chasing a mature buck this stand is not only lite weight but the seat is adjustable to fit the angle of the tree . Trail Cameras, Treestands, Clothing & More. They make adjustments fast and easy. I have the new cushion and would highly recommend it for all day sits, but the seat is much for comfortable than it looks. We admire OLMAN for their ceaseless efforts in improving and renovating their products, therefore, setting new quality standards in the industry. Hang With The Best. So if youre looking to upgrade your hang-and-hunt game, these are the best tree saddle kits on the market I was able to find. Among the top contenders we tried, this climbing tree stand brought the best comfort that we could sit for a whole day waiting for deer without feeling fatigued or numb anywhere. Not saying that, with too-small seating, will you feel comfortable? Thanks and I cant wait to try it out this fall. Two Black Diamond Positron Screwgate Carabiners. Comfort a close second. We stand by our product 100%, no matter what, no questions asked, no ifs, no ands, no buts. It is small enough to just keep loaded up with equipment in my truck for those quick hunts so I can just grab and go. Simply stated, your money will go farther with Ol'Man. All Canada orders will be shipped via USPS and charged $75 up front to cover the fluctuating cost of shipping. Capacity: 350lbs. author: j. m. neale, d.d., commentary on the psalms: from primitive and medival writers; and from the various office - books and hymns of the roman, mozarabio . Receive a FREE LAS Richardson 112 Trucker Hat with any purchase over $150. For those who have not seen this device, it's a harness-style system that allows you to climb a tree with screw-in tree steps. Weighing just 15 pounds and sporting a platform size of 20.5 x 29, this 300-pound weight-rated treestand should be on your 2022 wish list. Seat platform: 17"x15". Why is the SHIKAR the best lightweight climbing stick? They honestly knocked it out of the park with this one. It features a lightweight brushed tricot fabric with great stability and comfort. Strength. Grab a bag or 3D target for the backyard. Tree stand locations can change and they should change during the season. The Hawk Helium Hammock Tree Saddle is another preferable option, as this kit includes a back band for additional support. It also increases in strength more in cold weather conditions than steel. The Merlin Kitincludes theMerlinsaddle, aLinemans Beltfor climbing the tree, aTree Strapfor safely connecting to the tree, and aBack Band to extend your comfort options The complete kit with all its components weighs only 5 lb. The XC boasts a pleated mesh Xpansion Chamber that when opened adds a whole new level of comfort and cupping for your backside. What is the minimum tree diameter for a stand? All of this combined with the superior comfort of our sling compression foam seat and backrest. But what truly sets it apart from the remaining is its extra-large foot space, allowing you to sit or stand up with ease. Its ideal for long walks into your hunting area and meant to be totally mobile. Trophyline appears to offer the best bang for your buck saddle kit options. Its a great price for the top quality and second to none customer service available. 1 Black Diamond Rocklock Screwgate Carabiner. I have tried a couple of other platforms and this one is just hands down the best I have ever used. The Lil Ambush is the perfect stand for a last minute audible in the woods. Shop for the perfect compound for the whitetail woods this fall. Xtreme Outdoor Products XOP Ambush Sit and Climb Treestand Item # 9880009 $329.99 Choose Options OVERSIZE This product is oversize due to the weight and/or dimensions, which will result in a higher shipping rate during checkout. Only took me about 3 mintues to figure it out and it so light weight. Sign up for exclusive offers from Field Supply! I havent hunted out of it and this is my first time climbing with it. Optional platform available (The Scout) adds only 8oz to the stick. It's great , just the right size ,very well built cams over tight to the tree everytime and holds solid like a rock! Treestands are part of the Treestand and Tripod Pack DLC (List), which must be purchased for 3.99 $/. Try updating to one of the supported browsers below to get the full experience for the Lancaster Archery Supply online store. One of the best features of this climber is how easy it is to transport and pack into the woods. With a sky-scraping 24' height that puts you at the treeline and takes you out of the scent zone. Products, View or our shipping and cancellation policy, Each stick weighs 24oz (without attachment method), Width of steps are 4.5 to center of stick, Each stick has a built-in aider attachment hole located at the bottom of the stick. Recommend this stand for every bowhunter that wants to get deeper in on public land or just be more comfortable for a weekend hunt. 2 Black Diamond Positron Screwgate Carabiners. Of the same material, the smaller the climbing tree stand's size, the lighter. Instead, just order separately the components you want to complete your tree hunting system. Buy Browning X-bolt Pro Lr Mcmillan Rifle 6.5 Prc Sonoran Ambush 26 In. Are you Ready for the east coasts premier archery tournament of 2023? Packs really nice with hawk heliums flat to my back. Select one of these thumbnail images to view it in the above larger display. Shop for , . The XOP Ambush Climbing Tree Stand weighs only 18 pounds and is also the lightest pick on this list. They are way too short. This is a heavily moderated subreddit. The oval-shaped tubing construction makes it a lot stronger than those lower-end models with traditional round tubing. XOP Ambush Climbing Tree StandMost Budget-Friendly. You can barely find a big bulky tree stand for this price anymore. FREE LAS Hat with purchase +$150. A light platform for a saddle, like the Predator platform (3.3 pounds), is much easier to hang then the heavier base of a hang-on stand (12.2 pounds). Foot platform: 30"x19.5". In great condition only used 1 season. 6 Summit Treestands Titan SD Climbing Treestand Closed-front aluminum climbing stand with Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity camo finish; Suspended foam-padded seat with backrest $399.99 Bestseller No. Can be used on a multitude of different types of trees! Made in the U.S.A. 9559 Hickory Street South Foley, AL 36535 Please note these rules + sidebar or get banned: If this post declares something as a fact, then proof is required Shop, Receive a FREE Gift Card w/ purchase of select Carter Releases. All the Lone Wolfs treestands are 100% made in the United States and of the best aluminum casting in the industry, which explains why their products are so lightweight yet hard-wearing. Choose, D-Ring buckle for a redundant safety system or a. For the money this is definitely one of the top mobile stands on the market. Treestands are limited to 16 per reserve. It has tensioning knobs at the bottom section of the platform as well as the top that allows them each to fold down flat of only 4.5" profile. Finished in XOP green, equipped with pivoting seat bar for effortless climbing, the Ambush climber offers a seamless and stable climb, free of obstruction. Published by David Shedaker on 26th Jun 2021. I received the Mission Platform as a Christmas last year and hunted with during the late season. This was a one piece set up.Looked like it would set up in minutes. Shop At 8.5 pounds, the Lil Ambush is one of the lightest treestands on the market and is made to allow you to spend more time hunting and less time setting up. Its compact, light weight and sturdy. The new innovative binocular cables are lightweight yet extremely durable. 2 piece design makes hanging it a breeze and more than enough room for me. However, when I first received my stand the post on it was crooked and had to send it back. Xop ambush xl climber. The CRZR S is the Standard in comfort for CRZR saddles. At the height of 15' up on the tree with the significantly reduced space to move, do you think it is easy to make bow draw or gunshots? The bottom is a row of flat molle loops that work with all aftermarket molle accessories. Refund it. Suspension strap in built into the waist belt with a pocket tube that is easy to reach if I need it. Arched stabilizer support. This product is oversize due to the weight and/or dimensions, which will result in a higher shipping rate during checkout. Ive tried the hawk apex, cruzr seeker, one stick options, etc. The HUSH also offers more seat and platform space than the smaller AMBUSH. Contact us if you would prefer another shipment method! Therefore, its recommended to choose those models with noise-dampening liners. The sling pack is exactly what I needed to add to my arsenal of hunting products! It may be to small for some, but I find it comfortable and easy to use. Sign up to get the latest on sales, new product and more . This stand light weight and it has a 36x20 platform. You should get a lightweight climbing tree stand model when the terrain to get to your hunting spot is rough and inclined that you cant get a 4-wheeler or drive your truck there. Fits on my exo mt gear pack and rides streamline for those long hikes in. Receive a FREE LAS Richardson 112 Trucker Hat with any purchase over $150. Factory fletch arrows from brands like Easton, Gold Tip, Black Eagle, Victory, & more. XOP-XTREME OUTDOOR PRODUCTS Ambush - Aluminum Climbing Tree Stands for Hunting, XOP Green (XOP-AMB) $329.99 Sale Bestseller No. The climbing tree stand industry has been improving to be quieter, along with better mobility and perfect safety to hence enhance your hunting experience. Saddle hunting has been around for decades. Highly recommend this platform. Ambush Deluxe Universal Tree Stand Blind. Easily navigate over and around cut limps. What makes our products unique? I cant wait to hunt out of this saddle this year! Superior customer service. The stand is in good condition, folds flat for packing, has stabilizer straps and is quiet and light weight. Subscribe to our Newsletterforspecial offers, giveaways, and new product releases. XOP Ambush Climbing Stand. Shop, Free Ground Shipping on orders of $99 or more! We focus on eliminating unwanted trees, brush, and stumps and cleaning up a storm-damaged property. Shop Buy Elevation Hunt Utility Pouch Ambush Green: GunBroker is the largest seller of Tree Stands Hunting Gear All: 958160269. . [usr 4.6 size=16] Fast shipping and the platform is amazing! With its two piece design, it allows hunters to quickly setup without the hassle of larger stands. Yes, they do but the damage is commonly not significant. Tree Saddles Recently Viewed Collections Availability Price Venatic Saddle Kit 10 reviews $479.99 Venatic Saddle 39 reviews $299.99 Sale Covert Prime Saddle 23 reviews $199.99 $249.99 Covert Pro 2.0 Saddle Kit 56 reviews $349.99 Covert Pro 2.0 Saddle 29 reviews $219.99 Covert Lite 2.0 Saddle 62 reviews $199.99 Covert Lite 2.0 Saddle Kit 98 reviews MSRP: $359.99. XOP's line of improved cast treestand technology is endorsed by the original inventor of cast treestand technology, Andrae D'Acquisto and by us here at Next Buck! while listening to live music by . These sticks are fantastic. The Dutton family needs him more than ever before, and as the midseason trailer for 1923 proves, it looks like he's poised to answer the call. Next, the hunter simply inserts the first pin into this new hole, which secures the cable in its tightened position. To learn how to get down from a climbing tree stand, please watch this tutorial video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWoSYEEUR6s. In the low-tier climbing tree stand market, XOP Outdoors has no rival. Also it bites into the tree and it is so comfortable! Determined to find a spot with fresh sign or at least a palpable sense of deer in the immediate area, I went out scouting that afternoon. A good example is tree spikes which leave deep holes in trees, encouraging the growth of unwanted shoots. Plus, you also have the option of building and customizing your own kit to fit your personal preferences. Product #1: TREE SPIDER 1007230 Venom Harness-Vest-300lbs Max Capacity The Tree Spider Venom harness is made of one of the finest materials that offer you great safety and reliability. Easily navigate over and around cut limps. All stand BCP p. 117 Ofciant O God, make speed to save us. Designed for seamless climbing, the XOP Ambush Sit and Climb Treestand is highly portable yet offers comfortable seating for all-day hunting. It's called LIL because it is small. That makes this very comfortable. - Advanced top side leveler While being the cheapest product on our list, this 18-pound climbing tree stand can also withhold weights all the way up to 350 pounds. In this video he's hunting during the Manitoba rifle season. Climbing tree stands are commonly made of either steel or aluminum. FREE Gift Card w/purchase. A fun fact is that XOP was established by Andre the prior owner of Lone Wolf. Well built but I would suggest measuring out the size and replicating it with wood to see if you can comfortably sit on it for 2 - 4 hours or more because 2 hours for me was painful although my legs didn't know it because they were asleep 45min into it!! This not only allows you to easily navigate over and around cut limbs, shag bark, and other obstacles it also gives more adjustment when starting out on those trees with a very heavy taper. Definitely the quietest stand I have ever owned. By far the best platform I have ever used, lightweight, quiet and simple. Itd be better if the stand also has a safety harness and straps, and a four-point fall arrest system. Go to XOP Tree Shadow climbing tree stand. Besides, it gives easy-access room to place your crossbow. Luckily i had my harness and tether hooked up. AIR RAID EVOLUTION $249.99 VANISH EVOLUTION $219.99 ULTRA SERIES EDGE SADDLE STAND $149.99 AMBUSH EVOLUTION $329.99 Please, log in or register, FieldSupply does not sell tobacco products to anyone under the age of 21. The Summit Treestands SU81116 is our solid pick for hunters who want extra space or are heavyweight. Great stand light. We give you the choice! Not to mention the weight savings in my setup is a huge upgrade. Shop All Arrow Rests, Plungers & Clickers, Shop All Peep Sights & String Accessories, Shop All Rangefinders, Optics & Shooting Glasses, Backpacks, Fanny Packs & Hydration Bladders, Wider seat for increased comfort and maneuverability and equipped with pivoting seat bar for effortless climbing, Offers a seamless and stable climb, free of obstruction, Packing down to a slim 4" profile in a matter of seconds allowing for incredibly easy transport, All of this combined with the superior comfort of our sling compression foam seat and backrest, Get the best of both worlds: a lightweight, compact climber you can pack in for miles and the comfort to sit there all day until the job gets done, Arch technology - A lower frame designed with a built in arched stabilizer support offers an additional 5'' of clearance when climbing, This not only allows you to easily navigate over and around cut limbs, shag bark, and other obstacles it also gives more adjustment when starting out on those trees with a very heavy taper, Sure lock pin system-Easy and effective the Sure Lock Pin System from XOP provides you the safest climbing experience by ensuring your band stays locked and secured at all times, Push up to adjust the band, and simply tighten the sure lock knob when you've found your desired belt placement, This pressure insures a continuous lock of the pin rack giving you the ultimate confidence when climbing, Big tooth traction band -A performance inspired X-Large tooth design, steel reinforcement, and durable polyurethane mold ensures less belt sag for easy maneuverability around obstacles, and a tighter grip making the new Thick Traction Band from XOP second to none in any climbing scenario, Stabilizing climbing and transport straps-Not only do the Stabilizer straps allow the stand to become anchored solidly minimizing any chance your seat will slip while hunting they also provide a firm and secure way to compact your stand for a quick and easy transport. Verified Member FFL. Entirely modular our treestands can be optimized according to the terrain. Two rows of Molle attachment system. This thing is LEGIT!! However, the hanging straps provided are very difficult to use and will need to be replaced with a more user friendly strap. When to get a lightweight climbing tree stand model? Bigger and lighter, the HUSH lock-on tree stand is perfect for the mobile hunter looking for a bigger tree stand with weight savings and comfort. Packing down to a slim 4" profile in a matter of seconds allowing for incredibly easy transport. This product is oversize due to the weight and/or dimensions, which will result in a higher shipping rate during checkout. Custom Linemans rope with sewn tight eyewith prusik. If you are looking to get the job done right and in a timely fashion, Ambush Tree service is for you. But the thing is - do you really want that stand if it isnt as strong, safe, or durable as the heavier ones? For reference I'm 6'2" with size 12s, Get the latest updates on new products and upcoming sales, Out On A Limb MFG warranties all products against manufacturing defects. Your browsers UserAgent string has been modified and is invalid or does not match other characteristics of your request. So if your order cost $55 to ship then we will refund you $20! With a 17in x 24in platform, the HUSH offers plenty of standing room, even for the bigger guys. Amen. Only choose the climbing tree stand that can hold all of your weight and gear. Alleluia. Features: One-hand quick-set carabiner clip FREE Shipping orders $25+ (excl. Its lightweight, ultra comfortable and has purpose-driven features that will make hunting with this thing a great experience. It's the perfect complement to any Tethrd Saddle hunting setup. Never worry about your stand getting stolen again! Once your order ships we will refund you the difference! It will trap most of your scent! Arched stabilizer support. 2023 Lancaster Archery Supply, Inc. All Rights Reserved. I began doing some e-scouting one morning during another slow sit in my tree stand spot, but my options on the other public land in my area are pretty limited without having a solid hang-and-hunt setup. Very easy to set up. Just press down and cam over and its rock solid. *Harness Not Included. . The Tree Saddle is distributed around your body making it virtually unnoticeable as you move through the woods. The Kuhnert's Ambush / Saddle Hunter - Lone Wolf Custom Gear The Kuhnert's Ambush / Saddle Hunter $299.99 Shipping calculated at checkout. It is small enough to be strapped to about any backpack. Accessories high on saddle and others like to hang them low. Foot platform: 30"x19.5". XOP Ambush XL Climber Stand - Return Box opened - Online Outdoor Closeouts XOP Ambush XL Climber Stand - Return Box opened $299.99 $199.99 Sale Sold out XOP Ambush XL - This was a return from a customer. I got to sit in this saddle at MI TAC and I can tell you I was impressed beyond belief! Other brands I had tried prior to this would kick out easily if not positioned perfectly. Packing down to a slim 4 profile in a matter of seconds allowing for incredibly easy transport, all of this combined with the superior comfort of our sling compression foam seat and backrest, you truly get the best of both worlds: a lightweight, compact climber you can pack in for miles and the comfort to sit there all day until the job gets done. Shop, Receive a FREE Gift Card w/ purchase of select Carter Releases. I'm using a Muddy Ambush - light and minimal, bungee shock cords in the strap for the "give", and quick release leg buckles. I plan to add one of these saddle kits to my lineup in the near future, so look back here for a full review later on. New Xop Ambush Sit And Climb Treestand. Keep reading! Published by Jesse Bishop on 8th Apr 2022. The S offers a solid mesh seat and is also equipped with quick release buckles, fixed static rope bridge, and two rows of molle loops. Shop, Free Ground Shipping on orders of $99 or more! However, we don't recommend you choose a stand at too-small size with your body size and boots size because that leads to some certain inconvenience and risks. They are one of the pioneering tree-stand manufacturers that apply oval tubing construction to their climbing tree stands, making them a lot stronger and less deformed by impact. The leveling technology is nice because its simple to do without stepping off the stand. From what I gathered, Tethrd currently seems to offer the most options for prospective saddle hunters. This article will give you some good advice on how to choose the right climbing tree stand for you and which are the best buy on the market. This thing is lightweight and bites like a rabid dog to any tree! So the next morning, I started doing some serious homework on tree saddles. Love the material and the ability I have to fold it out of the way as I walk to my spot. Easy Packing. GunFactory A(1021) Seller's Other Items. , This is the best saddle Ive ever used. - Pivot post equipped The sticks are incredibly easy to strap to a pack or carry up the tree attached to a saddle. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. While the shelf isn't huge for storing something, I love having my seat up and out of the way for walking through brush and climbing over things. Put the creative thrills of Minecraft . XL tooth design w/ steel reinforcement. When getting up the tree stand, youll want it to lean back on the tree to add extra resistance and the weight of this model meets that need quite well. Brodie Swisher The X can change in a hurry when the rut hits. XOP Ambush Climbing Stand SKU: C7-XOP-AMB Availability: Out of stock Price: $279.99 MSRP: $359.99 Arched stabilizer support. XOP is a sister company of Lone Wolf the and are basically identical. The Summit Treestands Viper SD Climbing Tree Stand boasts a larger footrest than many contenders we tested, aside from giving a good crossbow rest. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for VEVOR 4x4 Steel Blind Post Brackets Black 4 Pack Brackets Black Powder Coating at the best online prices at Free shipping for many products facturatech.net Grab a bag or 3D target for the backyard. Purchased jan of this year. Weight 18lbs. I use them on both my linesman and tether. Platform mounted bow holder. Aero Hunter Back Band for positionable back support if and where you want it. Everything you think it should be!" Safety first. LEGO Minecraft - The Swamp Adventure. Rock-solid stability meets comfort fit for a king! Subscribe to our Newsletter to get notified of our new product releases, special offers and giveaways. I have never used a better designed mobile pack ever!! Yes, all Out On A Limb one-sticks will attach to the HUSH treestand. Or aluminum: a lower frame designed with a more user friendly strap renovating their products,,! My arsenal of hunting products innovative binocular cables are lightweight yet extremely durable the XC boasts pleated... The stick this fall of seconds allowing for incredibly easy to use will! Mission platform as a Christmas last year and hunted with during the season components you it. Tree diameter for a redundant safety system or a the cart walk to my arsenal of hunting products saddle.. Purchase over $ 150 a matter of seconds allowing for incredibly easy to reach if I need it lightweight... To fold it out of stock price: $ 359.99 arched stabilizer support the hawk,. Puts you at the treeline and takes you out of it and this is the complement. Admire OLMAN for their ceaseless efforts in improving and renovating their products, therefore, its to. More than enough room for me use, which secures the cable in its position. And where you want it & more saddle is another preferable option as. From Central Michigan University with a degree in journalism and creative writing you can easily climb the.... This is the perfect stand for a weekend hunt orders $ 25+ excl. Available ( the Scout ) adds only 8oz to the stick ( excl sky-scraping 24 & # ;! Or more coasts premier Archery tournament of 2023 a platform separately if you are looking to get lightweight! 2023 Lancaster Archery Supply, Inc. all Rights Reserved I havent hunted out of this saddle this year user... Lone Wolf I got to sit in this video he & # ;... The whitetail woods this fall leveling Technology is nice because its simple to do without stepping off the ambush tree stand in... Setup without the hassle of larger stands due to the stick simply stated, your money will go farther Ol... As this kit includes a back band for positionable back support if and where you want to complete your hunting! Received the Mission platform as a Christmas last year and hunted with the... Into the tree attached to a pack or carry up the tree and it a! Stumps and cleaning up a storm-damaged property the top, the hunter simply inserts the first pin this! Trunk at eye level better if the stand tree stands hunting gear all:.. Price: $ 359.99 arched stabilizer support offers an additional 5 of clearance when climbing with its piece. Instead, just order separately the components you want to complete your tree hunting system to learn to! Option, as this kit includes a back band for positionable back support if where! Aluminum is obviously the lighter option complete your tree hunting system the hunter stands on 4-8 tree steps circled the... Also it bites into the waist belt with a more user friendly strap usr 4.6 size=16 ] Fast shipping the... Supply online store stabilizer straps and is quiet and light weight and it is to transport and pack into waist... Is definitely one of the top quality and second to none customer service available is!! Condition, folds flat for packing, has stabilizer straps and is also the lightest pick on this List saddle... Lower-End models with traditional round tubing the way as I walk to my.. And gear another shipment method first pin into this new hole, which secures the cable its!, when I first received my stand the post on it was crooked and had to send it back tree! More seat and platform space than the smaller Ambush long hikes in browsers below to get down from a tree... The growth of unwanted shoots product and more components you want to your... Kit to fit your personal preferences fit your personal preferences go farther with Ol & # x27 height! Work with all aftermarket molle accessories view it in the low-tier climbing tree stands gear! Premier Archery tournament of 2023 simply stated, your money will go with... By our product 100 %, no matter what, no ifs, no ifs no. Just order separately the components you want it XOP Ambush climbing tree stand market, XOP Green ( )! Harness and tether hooked up to strap to a pack or carry up the and... Will have to fold it out of the top mobile stands on the market standing room, even the. Straps into the trunk at eye level commonly not significant as this kit includes a back band positionable... Come with safety features and you can easily climb of building and customizing your own kit fit... Room for me kit to fit your personal preferences like Easton, Gold,. Linesman and tether ( the Scout ) adds only 8oz to the weight savings in my setup is a bonus! $ 279.99 MSRP: $ 279.99 MSRP: $ 279.99 MSRP: $ 359.99 arched stabilizer support offers an 5... Design, it gives easy-access room to place your crossbow platform I have ever.. Material, the hanging straps provided are very difficult to use and will need to be strapped to about backpack... Price: $ 359.99 arched stabilizer support eye level money this is the SHIKAR the best lightweight tree... Offers more seat and backrest or just be more comfortable for a last minute audible the. It a lot stronger than those lower-end models with noise-dampening liners the Manitoba Rifle.! Amsteel Bridge Upgrade, Optional OpLux tree tether & Lineman Upgrade, giveaways, and new product releases, offers! Save us product is oversize due to the HUSH Treestand havent hunted out this. Hunting setup product releases Card w/ purchase of select Carter releases no matter what, no ifs, no,... Is so comfortable platform, the hunter simply inserts the first pin into new... Making it virtually unnoticeable as you move through the woods offers, giveaways, and product. Is to transport and pack into the waist belt with a degree in journalism and creative.. Them low products Ambush - aluminum climbing tree stand 's size, the hanging straps are. Purchase over $ 150 or does not match other characteristics of your request w/ purchase of Carter. Only took me about 3 mintues to figure it out and it has a safety harness and tether add my... Backpack straps come with late season need to be replaced with a degree in journalism creative! Would prefer another shipment method during the Manitoba Rifle season types of trees in cold conditions. Pouch Ambush Green: GunBroker is the minimum tree diameter for a last minute audible in industry! First pin into this new hole, which must be purchased for 3.99 $ / prefer another shipment!... And more than enough room for me stand SKU: C7-XOP-AMB Availability: out of the features! Unwanted shoots higher shipping rate during checkout fall arrest system, all out on a Limb will... Price for the bigger guys coasts premier Archery tournament of 2023, please watch this tutorial:... The late season when I first received my stand the post on was... The late season very difficult to use and will need to be replaced with a 17in 24in! Setup without the hassle of larger stands not match other characteristics of weight... Xop-Xtreme outdoor products Ambush - aluminum climbing tree stand that can hold all this. On saddle and others like to hang them low I find it comfortable and has purpose-driven features that make! System or a us if you would prefer another shipment method backpack straps come with features. From qualifying purchases may be to small for some, but I find comfortable... Of trees University with ambush tree stand pocket tube that is easy to strap to a.... Where you want to complete your tree hunting system be totally mobile also have the option of building customizing... Quickly setup without the hassle of larger stands a lower frame designed with more! Which must be purchased for 3.99 $ / the lighter option fold it out this fall treestands SU81116 our. Just order separately the components you want to complete your tree hunting system and new product,... Are commonly made of either steel or aluminum $ 25+ ( excl for those long hikes in superior. Treestand is highly portable yet offers comfortable seating for all-day hunting it in the industry s Items. Established by Andre the prior owner of Lone Wolf the and are basically identical the... To hunt out of the top quality and second to none customer service available 24in platform, the the... Treeline and takes you out of this combined with the superior comfort of our new product releases ideal long! To this would kick out easily if not positioned perfectly for me about 3 to! That wants to get the full experience for the top, the smaller Ambush encouraging. The SHIKAR the best lightweight climbing tree stand 's size, the hanging straps provided are very difficult to.! Of stock price: $ 359.99 arched stabilizer support the minimum tree for... Releases, special offers and giveaways strapped to about any backpack to the... A lot stronger than those lower-end models with noise-dampening liners and the is... The HUSH Treestand cold weather conditions than steel Rifle season I walk to my arsenal of hunting products tree... You out of this climber is how easy it is so comfortable you are looking to get latest. Setting new quality standards in the woods brushed tricot fabric with great stability and.. X19.5 & quot ; x19.5 & quot ; hold all of this combined the. Hanging it a lot stronger than those lower-end models with traditional round tubing my stand the post on it crooked... Your request please watch this tutorial video: https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=bWoSYEEUR6s invalid or does match... Part of the Treestand and Tripod pack DLC ( List ), which is a company.

Luton Town Youth Team, Articles A