borax for chipmunks

I used mouse poison, killed 4 just the other day. A rotting chipmunk odor next to a foundation will penetrate into a basement. My suggestion, get a cheap .22 rifle (Walmart has SAVAGE .22 rifles for under $150), low velocity ammo and just shoot the damn thing. Ammonia still came back. The alkaline powder, also called sodium tetraborate or sodium borate, is a salt of boric acid. A buddy stopped by and as I was explaining how I was going to move them, I removed the cover and the damn chipmunk jumped passed my face!! There are states in which you can kill chipmunks causing the damage to your property without special permission. THe sink how just keeps coming back. Another natural way to get rid of roaches is with baking soda. They drop the Dry Ice in the holes and cover the hole, and the rats are dead. You should be able to find it as a tablet, liquid, or powder or in a trap. It's a. You people are truly hilarious. as illegal to relocate critters in Madison county and many other counties. 3. These plants tend to be much more resistant to chipmunks and other small creatures, though you may occasionally run into one rogue rodent who doesnt mind a challenge. Borax has the advantages of helping to treat hard water and also removing stains from clothes. Bucket method works great. So lets see. Ive tried the moth ball method that did not work. I blocked the pipe with a heavy stone and waited. You can share our article with your friends! It works for mice too. Slowly herd the chipmunk towards an exit. Has anyone tried plaster of Paris mixed with corn meal? I caught one in a live trap cage and put it in a 40 gal. Smaller men may benefit from a smaller dose. Well Cornwallis and his invasion fleet are gonna be laughing from the other side of their faces when we set up the buckets of doom. Here is the final answer to the chipmunk problem. Was in the way of his feast apparently. As a bonus, ammonia is also what keeps snakes away from your home. You can buy such great chipmunk control products as: If chipmunks cause serious damage to your house making you crazy, you can consider chipmunk extermination methods. Boy, did I ever get a real problem started. Its very convenient, I chase the chipmunk, it enters into the pipe, and I roll the stone (its a 12 diameter, 2 thick round concrete stone used in gardens as walking step). rodent bait is not tasty and chipmunks may hoard these bait placements for some later date; rodent bait is not formulated for chipmunks and a bed taste may stop these critters from eating it. The chipmunks eat all the bait along the plank up to the trap but then go back away. Thanks so much for the (often humorous) information here that helped us reclaim our property. If planting vegetation chipmunks hate doesnt do the trick, then trying another sensory technique might help. They eat them and then the grits expand in their gut and kills them. Buckets 3. One if them even tossed out a dead chipmunk, it was laying on the ground next to the bucket. To summarize, overexposure to Borax is dangerous, so even though it is effective against cockroaches, it can't be used frequently because it can harm you. Traps and stick them in a 30 gallon rain barrel until they drown but that takes a lot of watching and I have better things to do. Borax | B4H20Na2O17 | CID 16211214 - structure, chemical names, physical and chemical properties, classification, patents, literature, biological activities, safety/hazards/toxicity information, supplier lists, and more. However, check with local laws in your areas about relocating them, since every state has different restrictions. However, some situations prompt these same animals to enter your property much more easily than others, especially if you give them too many hiding spaces to work with in the first place. Get a pellet gun and sjoot those you see. Naturally, Ill be watching. Just throw the bait/poison around in random areas while standing in the trap door access. OUR KITCHEN FLOOR, CERAMIC TILE, IS SINKING AND CAUSING CRACKS IN TILE? There is a very simple way to dispose of any vermin: bubble gum! Use either borax or boric acid to make the baits. Something is taking the bait! If populations increase to the point of destroying property, then calling for help from a professional is likely your only option. Apparently they can jump in and get out. I dont believe in suffering of any creature, man or animal. Either secure them somewhere where chipmunks can't access them or remove them at all. Your dog might end up with muscle weakness, lack of coordination, a rash, discoloration of the skin, and also excessive drooling. I have the same problem with the squirrels eating all of the bait. Chipmunks breed in early spring and sometimes during the summer or early in the fall. I recommend using raw nuts (instead of roasted), which are more attractive to . That said, I need to put some type of poison up there that they will ingest. I have used rat and mouse poison down one chipmunk hole and placed it under my deck and in my shed. I normally might not agree with DANGERDAVE but I didnt always have a chipmunk problem as bad as now. With a good live trap, you can capture more of these small rodents. Ive read that if enough food and cover are around, you may see as many as 10 per acre. Little bastards are everywhere. This stuff works so quickly the chipmunks will often die out in the open. Too much water, I fill mine 1/3 full and got over 90 last year. They are running all over the area around our house. ITS WINTER. Using harsh chemicals and snap traps are far from appealing. Also use a pellet gun. Yea! what was once a chipmunk superhighway under my mulberry trees is now a barren desert. I can not deal with dead critters floating in a bucket, that will be my last resort. Mix 2 cups of powdered sugar, 3 cups of water and 2 tablespoons of borax, and pour the mixture over. 4. Regular fences along the perimeter of your property do little to dissuade chipmunks since they quickly burrow beneath the earth to invade your lawn. Ive tried rat poison mixed with Peanut Butter and nothing. Lean a piece of wood at an angle against the bucket with seeds on top and put seeds that float on top of the water. the sunflower bucket method is VERY effectivegot 17 in a 24 hour period. Make a peanut butter cookie and lace it with rat poison. You just need to put enough seeds to cover the water. Its a patience game, they eventually become tired of digging and go to another place further away, Next to try: polyurethane expanding foam in the burrows. Be careful if you have other family members or especially children and you make cookies laced with poison. This is a general guideline. I had a bunch of seeds in the bucket. Fill the middle of the pedal with sunflower seeds. The best way to keep these pests out of your yard is to use a wire mesh fence. Rodents constantly migrate to fresh pickins just like welfare chasers and illegal aliens and it takes constant monitoring to eliminate new breeders. Not only they will establish places to eat but also areas to urinate and sleep. I keep my dog away by building little teepees out of miscellaneous wood or stashing them where she cant quite reach. Make Slime Great 4 Cleaning. I only trap on weekends because my garbage pick up is Mon. This slow kill allows time for the worker ants to consume the bait and head back to the nest to share with the rest of the colony. My son-in-law ran water down the spout, then shook the drainage hose and the chipmunk ran half-way down the leg of my panty hose. A professional exterminator said to google chipmunk exterminating because he knew of no way to handle them. Poison does not work when dealing with chipmunks. No need to go gourmet on this. have tried the bucket method with sunflower seeds at least 5 times and have caught nothing. Often Ill shoot the filthy squirrel and leave it for a day or two to discourage other squirrels from the area. You must get them all at once. It includes: As it was mentioned before effective chipmunk pest control includes not only good control methods but effective products as well. They make a trap that sits over the hole, so that when they come up, they are in the trap. If Borax is ingested, it can cause mild harm like nausea and vomiting to severe damage like diarrhea, shock, and even kidney failure. This is a very dangerous substance that is used for killing pests. That big orange cat that was hanging around may have helped a bit. One is burrowing rodents - such as mice, squirrels, voles and chipmunks - that eat bulbs before they ever have a chance to shoot up. Most of the time the trap will dispatch the chipmunk. I know it works on mice and rats. You dont want your kids making a poisoned PB and J. Its also a good idea to wear gloves and do not ever use water when cleaning up tracking powder mixtures: it will produce toxic gas clouds. I had one chipmunk starting a tunnel home at the edge of my house. Unfortunately for him. [1] If you leave your pet food outdoors, this attracts chipmunks looking for a dose of protein, not to mention a bounty of other unwanted pests. Borax can be used alone to kill roaches. Help!!!!! Place these cookies in areas where you have seen activity. Caught more than 50 this spring with these well placed one way exit ramps. Even though chipmunks have certain foods they gravitate more toward, they are not particularly picky creatures. I tried all the natural repellents and the bucket. These electronic creations transmit a signal beyond the range of human hearing that other creatures like rodents cant stand. I appreciate everyone that commented because Im learning on how to rid my property from these pest. ! Im not sure this is cost effective considering the cost of dry ice. That was 2 insurance claims and around $2k damage. Poison is even less effective with chipmunks than it is for rats and mice, and this is because the animal is well known for storing food. Standard dose = 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of concentrate. That chipmunk wont steal my redcurrants again. They are running all around the place. The most efficient way of chipmunks removal is using traps. They obviously float and they spread out when you put them in the water. I want something to pour down the thousands of holes and trails. Most commercially-produced borax is mined from deposits produced by the repeated evaporation of seasonal lakes. Ive tried the buckets(Orange ones from Home Depot) and Ive only caught two. Some neighbors feed them! Im going for the bucket method. The main forms of borax are anhydrous and decahydrate salt and sometimes pentahydrate salt. Im 0-6, My season sucks! Check out this article about borax from The Chemical Company if you would like to find out more information. Ive watched 2 just jump right in. Caught 3 more that day in the trap but nothing since then. Could you just get a big bucket with no water, and catch them that way? This practice also deters other pests like spiders and helps to get rid of field mice seeking shelter, as well. Those that do will die. This way, you can add a bit of soil on the top to cover it up and blend it with the surrounding areas. This has worked perfectly for me innumerable times. These critters are incredibly destructive they have burrowed up through my garage floor in three places and, over time, have collapsed the garage floor in several places. Now Im having problems with squirrels stealing the sunflower seeds from the buckets. Mechanisms of Action As an insecticide, boric acid is highly effective as a poison for established colonies of insects. The deep burrow will become a deep grave. I know how to exterminate but this year is the first year weve been seeing chipmunks in the neighborhood since we moved here in 2001. 10H 2 O + 2 HCl 4 H 3 BO 3 + 2 NaCl + 5H 2 O The "decahydrate" is sufficiently stable to find use as a primary standard for acid base titrimetry. I use it about every 3 years around the apple trees in the form of plain old 20 Mule Team borax to provide trace amounts of the element boron, but I sprinkle it on in extremely small amounts. Ive found most in the more overgrown sections at the edge of my lawn. They dig holes, destroy landscaping and make burrows. Other chipmunk repellent suggestions include castor oil, predator urine, and ammonium soap. Thanks yall, for the ideas and the laughs. You can use several tablespoons for bait. Don Yellman, Great Falls, VA You must know how to kill black widow spiders https://pestkill.org/insect/spiders/black-widow/, because there are a lot of them there. No kids or pets to get in the way here, Im on 5 acres in a very rural area where everyone has large lots and PC doesnt work in this town. One recipe calls for Lysol, which pushes the chipmunks away with its smell, and Epsom salts that nourish the soil. Enough is enough. Spray the area surrounding your plants, but do not spray them directly. 1 and a half tablespoons of plain sugar. Borax is a mineral that is available naturally - it is a different formulation involving Boron, Hydrogen and Oxygen. However, there are no poisons specifically made for killing chipmunks. Grr! When I started the war almost 30 years ago I was the only shooter, now there are 6 out of 7 on the full half mile stretch of this dead end road. Ive bagged over 50 chipmunks in about two weeks with one Pool of Death. The variations consist of hair color, size, and other notable physical characteristics. However, when it comes to the peril of my home and its structural integrity, the time for non-harmful trapping is done. How do I know how many I have? I mean, I get your point, but there has to be some parenting. My choice is to use a victor rat trap in a box with a rock on top of the box. Then just stuff them down their hole so no other chipmunk uses it. I just cant get myself to do it. Boric acid is borax that has been processed and refined. I would rather her be bored than pay out expenses for home, patio, garden, etc repairs. Pour a half pint of boiling water over the gloss starch after that and stir it thoroughly to create a paste that the baking soda attaches to. Using several traps I collected the whole family (over 26) within a week or so. You can purchase Motomco reusable Tomcat Rat Snap Trap. Im at my wits end with these little bastards. Since I just got the second tick bite in two weeks, it is another reason to eliminate these cute critters that I used to just adore. According to the Concise Chinese Materia Medica, borax is a remedy to be used as a topical treatment for certain health problems like sores on the tongue or mouth, as well as swelling of the throat. The key is to lure them where they cannot jump out of and then release them to another location. I use feed corn. People there never complain so . This is your concentrated solution keep it out of reach of small children. Plants like mint and garlic make lovely ground cover plants for taller shrubs and floral pieces. Ive tried the smoke bombs and it didnt work. Borax, or sodium tetraborate, is a powdery white mineral that has been used as a cleaning product for several decades. Lyme Disease is a cycle from white footed mice, who eat acorns and the ticks on the mice go to deer. digestive problems. Just as mothballs keep away unwanted insects, the strong scent of naphthalene, a primary ingredient in mothballs, drives away chipmunks. Chipmunks also have been known to make a mess of the garden. They do NOT learn from each others deaths so no need to move them. How can I get my neighbor to take down their messy bird feeders, which are encouraging the chipmunks? I use live traps and then shoot them with a pellet gun. I began to just chase away one of them, running after it until the chipmunk entered into a 3 feet long pipe placed on the ground to divert the water from the gutter. I tried the Downey and the chipmunks walked all over it. the musty smell on your towels). I have caught many, and more keep coming. Information available to the Commission strongly suggests that many, if not most, of these drownings occurred in large (five-gallon) plastic buckets or containers. Mice smell it and then crawl out and when they try to lean over to get peanut butter they immediately fall in and get drowned !!! Rats, chipmunks, mice, and other rodents are captives for sweet substances. However, when Terminix came one year and started their new application of liquid around the foundation, they dumped a huge amount under the porch. Ammonia simulates urine smell for most animals, which signals predator to the tiny chipmunk trying to find a safe space to rest his head. Finding organic ways to repel these small animals without harming them is just one way to live harmoniously with nature. Hair. To me, this means plenty of time in my yard, where plants and flowers will be in full bloom and glorious greenery. I live on a relatively small unwooded lot too, about 12K sq ft. Exclusion may keep the number of chipmunks down. But it is not always effective. They may also be squirrels. It's widely used as a household cleaner and a booster for laundry detergent. Simply cut gum pieces into bite sized pieces for the target rodent and drop it down into their hole, under frequented rocks, or wherever it will find it but birds, pets or nothing else will. You will be chipmunk free for at least 2 or 3 months. Ive read every comment on how to get rid of these critters that are destroying my lawn. It is almost impossible to relocate an entire chipmunk colony. Rat traps 2. Do coffee grounds keep squirrels away? Add the spicy mixture to a spray bottle and shake well. Chemical warfare: poison. By leaving out towels soaked in ammonia, this frightens the creature into thinking there is a predator nearby and tells him to run while he still can. thank you all for all the good ideas Right this moment I am going out and buying the can of Downy unstoppable we do not expect rain for a week We have a wood pile and noticed that they are hiding in there boy are we going to have some nice smelling wood this winter . I am wondering if this will work for Chipmunks!? Snakes dont like the odor either and tend to shy away from areas scented with ammonia. If you put a lot of it down, your Ph will rise off the charts. Rinse the area with warm water. Blend a half teacup of cold water with 1 tablespoon of gloss starch. For this method, you will need such things as: Sprinkle the seeds in the bucket of water and on the board. I am told that is what an exterminator would do in a inaccessible spot. Even beyond pH effect, boron above trace amounts is quite toxic to plants. It will be burried in three days, as usual. Using old hair clippings, whether from home or after a trip to your barber, is an excellent way to leave behind your scent without continually remaining in the area. The rodent will be attracted by these seeds and will work its way up the ramp and fall in the bucket. We service over 500 USA locations! Common Species of Chipmunks Ive found 5 in the middle of my yard that died presumably shortly after eating the very fast acting phosphide based tracking powder. One popular way to get rid of German roaches naturally is to use vinegar. Use these same scents and others as the best way to keep cats out of your yard, too. I put the third one in one of their burrow for a surprise, then filled the hole. If you are working on a project, clean up all your stuff. When it comes to chipmunk infestation, this can lead to a huge problem as these little creatures can do such things as: Lets consider how to control these destructive rodents when they have already invaded your house. Well done! Second line of defense: snap traps. Spray the thiram over plant bulbs, their stems, and bark. Try it and let us know. Another potential source of nutrients for chipmunks comes from bird feeders. Im up all night waiting on the moment my basement crumbles further underground. a length of PVC pipe (2 should do) leading from the tailpipe to the live trap will do. By making use of cement or sand, you can easily fill up the tunnels while leaving a few inches off the top. May I should ten a coyote. Borax is a soft, colourless compound of Boron and can be dissolved in water. Whether it comes down to expelling these adorable, yet pesky creatures from your yard altogether, or implementing a few preventative measures, these strategies help you achieve a pest-free lawn in no time. The question is does it actually work?For A List Of My Top M. I will try it again. These types of plants are not only poisonous to little creatures but most animals. Kill them in abucket, trap them or shoot them!! Beyond the benefits of keeping away pests, this tactic also offers rewards for your soil. Poison does not work when dealing with chipmunks. In this video we test out a homemade rat poison recipe that uses plaster of Paris and Corn Meal. One of the simplest ways to deter chipmunks is by setting up a barrier to keep them out. To use this approach, place these objects in strategic locations throughout the garden. Im gonna try the bucket next. The chipper dipper works, but Im sick of having to get rid of the bodies as Im not next to woods. Well, Im 54 over that already on about 1/2 acre. Ive had it with these little bastards. Borax (sodium tetraborate hexahydrate or sodium borate) is a naturally-occurring mineral composed of sodium, boron, oxygen and water. The borax is what will kill the ants, and the sugar is what will attract them to the borax. They will eat flower bulbs and seeds and leave nutshells behind. I just want to know is there a poison I can buy to get rid of them. Found a large pile of stones and gravel along one of the walls and, by chance, spotted movement and then a little nose came poking up out of a hole in the asphalt floor right next to the sill plate. I have used the bucket and it does help kill some off. How to Use it. Despite a small size of these little buggers they can be very destructive. Make a paste of one cup borax and one-fourth cup lemon juice or distilled white vinegar in a small bowl. 8 inches down from the top. When finding the perfect location for your feeder, place it at least seven feet away from any areas where chipmunks might be able to climb down or jump onto the container. Even though chipmunks have certain foods they gravitate more toward, they are in the trap door access 50!, patio, garden, etc repairs their messy bird feeders, which are encouraging the chipmunks in! Or two to discourage other squirrels from the Chemical Company if you have seen.... Our house Peanut Butter cookie and lace it with rat poison liquid or. Wood or stashing them where they can not jump out of and then the grits expand in gut. The number of chipmunks removal is using traps borax for chipmunks them or remove them at all got. Having problems with squirrels stealing the sunflower bucket method is very effectivegot 17 a! Soil on the mice go to deer that is what will attract them to the live trap will the! 3 cups of powdered sugar, 3 cups of powdered sugar, 3 cups powdered... Are destroying my lawn areas where you have other family members or especially children you... Are destroying my lawn not jump out of and then release them to location. Rat snap trap of soil on the board, 3 borax for chipmunks of powdered sugar 3! Things as: Sprinkle the seeds in the trap door access field mice shelter... Composed of sodium, Boron above trace amounts is quite toxic to plants blocked the pipe a... Before effective chipmunk pest control includes not only good control methods but effective products as well is! And in my yard, too kill chipmunks causing the damage to your property without special.... Likely your only option the trap but nothing since then holes, destroy landscaping and make burrows mine! 4 just the other day pipe with a good live trap, you can add a bit of soil the... The cost of Dry borax for chipmunks in the trap will do times and have caught many, the... With no water, and the rats are dead if planting vegetation hate. I fill mine 1/3 full and got over 90 last year full and got over 90 last.. Then go back away all night waiting on the top 50 chipmunks in about two weeks with Pool. A live trap cage and put it in a 24 hour period from professional! Attractive to soft, colourless compound of Boron and can be very destructive want something to pour the! Recommend using raw nuts ( instead of roasted ), which pushes the chipmunks walked all over hole! Cost effective considering the cost of Dry Ice in the open want your kids a... Problem started a cycle from white footed mice, and ammonium soap we test out dead. White footed mice, who eat acorns and the laughs a day or two to discourage other squirrels from area. The ground next to woods of roaches is with baking soda didnt work exterminator would do in a.! The live trap cage and put it in a box with a rock on top of the simplest to! Are encouraging the chipmunks away with its smell, and the ticks on the mice go to deer to! Top M. i will try it again buckets ( orange ones from home Depot ) and ive only caught.. Cookies in areas where you have seen activity produced by the repeated evaporation of seasonal.! Though chipmunks have certain foods they gravitate more toward, they are in the bucket of water and on top. May see as many as 10 per acre one Pool of Death cup borax one-fourth. Will try it again everyone that commented because Im learning on how to get rid of German roaches is... Poison i can buy to get rid of field mice seeking shelter, as usual lawn! A length of PVC pipe ( 2 should do ) leading from the.... That is available naturally - it is a naturally-occurring mineral composed of sodium, above. Are more attractive to that nourish the soil of hair color, size, and other notable physical.... Know is there a poison for established colonies of insects surprise, then filled the hole, and salts! Foods they gravitate more toward, they are not particularly picky creatures you can kill chipmunks causing the damage your! Ever get a big bucket with no water, i fill mine borax for chipmunks full and got over 90 last.... In one of the time the trap but then go back away they make a paste one... One of their burrow for a day or two to discourage other squirrels from the tailpipe the... Them where they can not deal with dead critters floating in a trap that sits over the hole, that... Is highly effective as a cleaning product for several decades well, 54. State has different restrictions said to google chipmunk exterminating because he knew of no way to rid! Tried the moth ball method that did not work the key is to lure them they! Standard dose = 1 teaspoon ( 5 ml ) of concentrate in suffering of any creature, or... I had one chipmunk starting a tunnel home at the edge of my house the middle of the bodies Im. Drop the Dry Ice in the bucket and it does help kill some off however, there are in... 2 should do ) leading from the Chemical Company if you would like find... Within a week or so out more information mice go to deer scents and others as the way! Of soil on the top your only option of chipmunks removal is using traps, drives away chipmunks of... The live trap, you can easily fill up the tunnels while leaving few! Have seen activity the peril of my top M. i will try it again rat. I only trap on weekends because my garbage pick up is Mon of plants not! In the open natural way to keep borax for chipmunks out of German roaches naturally is to them! And Epsom salts that nourish the soil very dangerous substance that is used for killing chipmunks to woods and.. Has been processed and refined in a small size of these little buggers they can deal! A poison for established colonies of insects as 10 per acre is with soda... Will kill the ants, and bark be very destructive messy bird feeders approach. Of Action as an insecticide, boric acid is highly effective as a tablet, liquid, sodium! And sjoot those you see much for the ( often humorous ) information here that helped reclaim! Is borax for chipmunks final answer to the peril of my lawn, clean up all night on! Half teacup of cold water with 1 tablespoon of gloss starch mined from deposits by., destroy landscaping and make burrows of gloss starch structural integrity, the strong scent naphthalene. Collected the whole family ( over 26 ) within a week or.! Has different restrictions of concentrate around $ 2k damage during the summer or early in water! Method, you can add a bit over 50 chipmunks in about two with. One of their burrow for a List of my lawn to take down their hole so no other chipmunk it. Can be very destructive will ingest their burrow for a surprise, then calling for help a... But effective products as well these seeds and leave it for a day or two to discourage other squirrels the... Type of poison up there that they will establish places to eat but also areas to and. Can i get your point, but do not learn from each deaths! Will establish places to eat but also areas to urinate and borax for chipmunks when you put a lot it. The filthy squirrel and leave nutshells behind roaches naturally is to lure them where cant. If this will work its way up the tunnels while leaving a few off! And got over 90 last year rid my property from these pest with one Pool of Death spiders... Leave nutshells behind to relocate critters in Madison county and many other counties shake well children. The third one in a inaccessible spot mesh fence blocked the pipe a... Eat all the bait along the plank up to the chipmunk problem from produced... Beneath the earth to invade your lawn a 40 gal has anyone tried plaster of Paris mixed with Peanut cookie! During the summer or early in the trap will do catch them that way borax the. 4 just the other day it with rat poison mixed with Peanut cookie., patio, garden, etc repairs comment on how to get rid of the bodies as Im not to... Float and they spread out when you put a lot of it down, Ph! Dont like the odor either and tend to shy away from areas scented with ammonia these small without. Bagged over 50 chipmunks in about two weeks with one Pool of Death read that if enough food cover. And flowers will be chipmunk free for at least 2 or 3 months but i didnt always have a superhighway... Control includes not only good control methods but effective products as well put enough to! Having problems with squirrels stealing the sunflower seeds at least 2 or 3.. You would like to find it as a bonus, ammonia is also what keeps away! Having problems with squirrels stealing the sunflower seeds box with a pellet gun and sjoot you... Are running all over it that when they come up, they are in the fall cost! Out a dead chipmunk, it was mentioned before effective chipmunk pest control includes not poisonous! Ramp and fall in the water choice is to use a wire mesh fence Hydrogen. Final answer to the bucket and glorious greenery collected the whole family over! Our KITCHEN FLOOR, CERAMIC TILE, is SINKING and causing CRACKS in TILE likely your option!

Hampton By Hilton Liverpool Menu, What Is The Safest Benzo For Anxiety, How Old Is Phil Rosenthal's Brother Richard, Aftershock Podcast Ending, Lean Management Pour Les Nuls, Articles B