dash liverpool dress code

Of course we will be back again. Would recommend. The food and experience matched my expectations. DashResponded on 8 January 2023Thank you for your comments sorry to hear you didnt enjoy your visit, if you wish to share any further information on your visit please email us Husband had fruit cider which had fresh raspberries in it - nice touch. Thousands of runners take to the streets of Liverpool dressed as Father Christmas in red and blue Santa suits during the BTR Liverpool Santa Dash 2022, a 5k fundraising for charities including the Alder Hey Children's Hospital. Casual Dress Nolita Cantina. Every time I come Dash the service is great and the food amazing. end of the bar for quite some time, we think this was caused by a big function which they prioritised over all the other tables. Sat 12:00 pm1:00 am, 15 Victoria Street, Liverpool, Liverpool L2 5QS, Nearby Parking: The Multi Story, Crosshall St, Victoria St, L1 6BX, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Options, Late Night, Non-Smoking, Private Room, Takeout, Wine. Looking forward to seeing you again soon, thanks for the amazing feedback. If you wish to cancel your booking after the given cut-off date has passed, cancellation charges will apply as per ourterms and conditions. Here are 8 top cities you need to explore in England. DashResponded on 30 December 2022We have taken your comments on board and have shared them with our Host team. Public transit. 10/10 you just have to go, Thanks MicahF, its one of our favourites too, Fantastic food We had been looking forward to our visit all week but felt down by the service. Thank you for taking the time to share the feedback RachaelB, sorry we seem to have missed the mark with your expectations. Let Dash take you on a journey through Liverpool's most luxurious Asian infused dining experience You can email: Reservations@dashrestaurants.co.uk. Cocktails were nice but expensive, and overall the bill was quite high for the experience we had. DRESSY CASUAL Women: Avoid wearing denim, tennis shoes, and cotton tees. You could almost never catch a waiters attention either, almost like they were avoiding eye contact. Well, that is disappointing to hear HelenC. The girl who served us was very attentive and helpful and gave great recommendations, nothing was to much trouble for her. Glad to hear Darcy looked after you that night so well. Great food - really tasty and the deal was really reasonable! Thanks for the great feedback. No restrictions on attire Jeans and tees likely OK . While the dress code is quite flexible, passengers are asked to avoid tracksuits, football shirts and trainers. Casual Dress Dash saved the best to last leave space for dessert cheese cake and sticky toffee pudding taken to new levels ambience was fantastic and special mention to Francesca whose service matched the high level of food we had we will be back. The only disappointing thing we had eaten all of our food before our first round of drinks arrived at the table." Copy and paste this code at checkout. We will pass this along to Cameron too. My favourite restaurant! Food was unbelievable and value for money amazing. Janinew, Amazing thank you. Great to hear Johnh, thanks for leaving the feedback, What an experience my Daughters Birthday she has visited Dash before but never eaten and what a memorable visit it was. The restaurant itself is lovely, but I think its a case of style over substance.More, Me and my boyfriend visited Dash on a trip away to Liverpool. Dress code in Liverpool? Please ask your server, Cherry & plum, Pressed raspberry lemonade, Valencian orange grapefruit, natural indian tonic, natural light tonic, elderflower tonic with cucumber, ginger beer, ginger ale, original lemonade, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant, DashResponded on January 8, 2023Great to hear Johnh, thanks for leaving the feedback. DashResponded on 30 December 2022Great to hear Madd, Thank you for leaving the great feedback! Staff were stood round doing nothing while we waited for someone to take our order. Luckily the food itself was absolutely lovely, I think at this point if it wouldve been poor wed have left. Small plates of sushi were so tasty and the ribs and pork loin blew our taste buds apart. It was really, really well done. Thanks for the great feedback, certainly taken note of your comment regarding the music level. Lovely meal service excellent as was food . Just over the road from Cavern Walks and a short walk from Liverpool One area. We will pass this along to Cameron too. Men: Opt for dressy trousers, paired with a collared shirt and loafers. Answer 1 of 7: Why was my question deleted? MINI DASH In addition to the main 5K run there is also a 1K Mini Dash especially for children up to 12 years of age. Drinks took ages to come even though we could literally see them at the bar. At the heart of Dash our passion is to create memorable dining experiences inspired by Asian cuisine in a beautiful contemporary social spaces with the addition of Liverpool's most exclusive night club XOXO below.Please be aware for all drinks table reservations, afternoon tea reservations and all booth reservations for XOXO nightclub the venue must be contacted directly. Any further feedback on the dishes is always welcomed. Honestly the only place I have had trouble with dress code is in Alma de Cuba they wouldn't let me in in trainers. The dress code is smart casual with a strict no sports brands policy later into the evening. The staff were really lovely and chatty and couldnt do enough for us. 15 Victoria Street, Liverpool, Liverpool L2 5QS Neighborhood Liverpool Parking details Nearby Parking: The Multi Story, Crosshall St, Victoria St, L1 6BX Additional Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Options, Late Night, Non-Smoking, Private Room, Takeout, Wine Gift card Executive chef. The majority of Liverpool's bars and nightclubs expect a smart dress code or smart casual, trousers, smart jeans, shirt, funky t-shirt, clean shoes, maybe a blazer or a smart jacket. Let Dash take you on a journey through Liverpools most luxurious Asian infused dining experience. DashResponded on 30 December 2022Oh dear Maip, seems we have missed the mark on your visit, thank you for the comments. I went for scallops rather expensive at 15 for 2 scallops (advertised as 12 on web site) with chicken wings at 10 (advertised as 8 on web site), with kimchi fried rice at 7 (advertised as 6.50 on web site. The biggest issue though was when the bills came out they tried to give us a bill just with the prosecco on although none of us had had any prosecco and they also hadnt taken our deposit off either. Really enjoyed our meal at Dash. See you soonMore, Dashs interior never seems to fail! DashResponded on December 30, 2022So pleased to be your favourite! Even though I did see many other tables receiving the service. The only concern I would say is that it isnt the best for vegans. more, Sushi, British, Grill, Fusion, Japanese Fusion, Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. I dont usually like sushi massively but the beef one here is out of this world. Would recommend. Our waitress was just brilliant, given that we were late due to traffic (I did call) and were told there may be a delay because it was so busy, the speed and attention was second to none. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Liverpool, Hotels near Metropolitan Cathedral of Christ the King Liverpool. To begin with food was great but as more of the food we ordered came out the quality took a dip. When we come back to Liverpool. we'll eat at Dash again! For more information please call 0151 236 2265 or email reservations@dashrestaurants.co.uk Absolutely amazing food, service just everything about it, cant wait for our next visits, thank you Dash x, We cant wait to welcome you again ChrisS, thanks for the feedback, We went as a pre dinner before the theatre Choose two small plates from our Asian inspired menu with an option of free flowing prosecco or four of our much loved speciality cocktails for only 35.00. Hi CharlOlivia99, DashResponded on 30 December 2022Great news Tracey, thanks for the future recommends, DashResponded on 30 December 2022Thank you for the comments. Parking details. One of Liverpool's most popular areas has been named one of the coolest neighbourhoods in the UK. DashResponded on December 30, 2022ScousePhil, fabulous feedback we have made all the corrections on our new website. Smart jeans and trainers are permitted as well as home kits and colours. Not a particular fan of either but both were beautiful. Coaches depart for the stadium 2 hours prior to kick off prompt. Aintree Racecourse, Crowne Plaza, Hilton Hotel, Titanic Hotel and The Venue open 4.5 hours prior to kick off. If I do not bring my car park pass or my pass is blocked, I am able to park in an alternative car park? Cant wait to go back. Uncle Bo's Menu Prices, Will definitely go back, Thanks for the feedback, glad you enjoyed your visit. Would definitely recommend. Viogner / Grenache Blanc, Les Lauriers, South France, Pinot Grigio, Castel Firmian, Mezzacorona, Trentino, Italy, Sauvignon Blanc, Castel Firmian, Mezzacorona, Trentino, Italy, Pinot Gris, Pulenta Estate Xiv Mendoza, Argentina, Gavi di Gavi, La Contessa, Piedmont, Italy, Sauvignon Blanc, Mahi, Marlborough, New Zealand, Chardonnay, Buena Vista, North Coast, California, U.S.A, Sancerre Les Bouffants, Charles Dupay, Loire Valley, France, White Zinfandel Ros, Charles Dupay, Loire Valley, France, Pinot Grigio Ros, Terre Del Noce, Trentino, Italy, Whispering Angel, Ctes de Provence, France, Chteau Minuty Ros et OR Ctes de Provence, France, Chteau Minuty 281 Ctes de Provence, France, Grenache / Carignan, Les Lauriers, South France, Cabernet Sauvignon / Merlot, Buitenverwachting, Constantia, South Africa, Merlot, Castel Firmian, Mezzacorona, Trentino, Italy, Cte-du-Rhne, Samorns, Ferraton, France, Malbec, Norton Winemaker's Reserve, Mendoza, Argentina, Pinot Noir, Buena Vista, North Coast, California, U.S.A, Chianti Classico, Badia a Passignano, Antinori, Tuscany, Italy, Geyserville, Alexander Valley, Ridge, California, U.S.A, Amarone Classico, Masi, Riserva Costasera, Vento, Italy. if you can't see what you are looking for, please just ask your server, citrus / sweet / fabulous; 42 below vodka, passionfruit, vanilla, pineapple, prosecco, rich / smooth / sweetness; 42 below vodka, kahlua, fresh espresso, vanilla, stylish / elegant / crisp; grey goose vodka, chambord, vanilla, pineapple, fruit / juicy / luscious; bacardi carta blanca rum, 42 below vodka, strawberry, vanilla, lime, cranberry, tropical / boozy / fruit; bacardi carta blanca rum, bacardi negra rum, doorlys 5yr rum, wray & nephew rum, pineapple, grapefruit, sensual / delicate / perfumed; liverpool gin, akashi-tai ginjo yuzushu sake, lychee, jasmine, rose & honey, exotic / sweet / floral; bombay sapphire gin, goji berry, almond, passionfruit, watermelon, hibiscus, tart / light / refreshing; bacardi carta blanca rum, akashi-tai ginjo yuzushu, lychee, mint, kombucha, fiery / citrus / sharp; patron silver tequila, rosemary, chilli, lime, raspberry, fruit forward / smokey / complex; roku gin, campari, akashi-tai shiraume umeshu sake, bitters, smoked / sophisticated / bold; woodford reserve bourbon, dash blend gomme, bitters, crisp / lively / aromatic; hatozaki whiskey or roku gin, lemon, peach & jasmine, punchy / tropical / dreamy; bacardi reserva ocho rum, plantation o.f.t.d rum, pisco, orgeat, lemon, orange, egg white, elegant / sweet / velvety; bombay sapphire gin, raspberry, lemon, egg white, refreshing / bright / complex; 42 below vodka, bacardi carta blanca rum, bombay sapphire gin, el jimador, lemon, midori, creamy / indulgent / chic; saliz amaretto, kraken spiced rum, whole egg, white chocolate, cream, caramel, clean / fizzy / refreshing; peach, vanilla, prosecco, fiesty / lush / heat; patron reposado tequila, ancho reyes, chilli, lime, fruity / zesty / sweet; Fresh passionfruit, pineapple, lemon juice, vanilla, citrusy / complex / delicious; Martini non-alcoholic vibrante, tonic water, juicy / flavourful / glamorous; Blackberries, blueberries, raspberry, mint, apple, glitter, citrus / sweet / bubbly; bombay citron press, prosecco, lime juice, mint leaves, sharp / fruity / refreshing; grey goose essences strawberry & lemongrass, dry vermouth, ginger ale, aromatic / soft / fresh; grey goose essences white peach & rosemary, tonic, herbal / clean / sunny; st germain elderflower, ros wine, mint leaves, soda water, All our spirits are served doubles (50ml) as standard we do o" er single serves (25ml) upon request. Thank you for sharing you great feedback RussellC, look forward to seeing you again soon. Xmas de orations were stunning Cocoon Where To Watch, DashResponded on 30 December 2022Thank you, look forward to seeing you again soon. I came to celebrate my 29th birthday and was really happy with the table service we received! I see you visited on Sunday, I have shared with the team your feedback about the welcome. dash liverpool dress code Read More. Answer 1 of 7: Hi all, 4 of us (men) heading to Liverpool in 6 weeks time for a couple of nights as we've never been there & heard a lot of decent things about the place. Glad to hear Cameron was fantastic, well pass your feedback along. Brooklyn Mixer, Liverpool: answers to questions about Brooklyn Mixer: See 69 unbiased reviews of Brooklyn Mixer, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #787 of 1,860 restaurants in Liverpool. The drinks and food which were delicious, served by nice and friendly staff. Watch popular content from the following creators: TEE(@b4bytaps), TREKSTIR(@trekstir), Holly S.Barnes Xx(@hollysbarnes), lina(@linaa.ek), Rachel Forbes(@thatfoodreviewgirl) . Food was great lovely place for small or large groups. Thank you for the comments RichardC, sorry it was just okay. Tracksuits are not allowed. This surely has to be the first line of one of those "What do you say to a Scouser with a suit?" Thank you for the feedback. Smart jeans and trainers are permitted as well as home kits and colours. Your details will not be passed for 3rd Party Marketing Recent Enquiries Book now at Dash in Liverpool, Liverpool. We were so excited for our girls weekend and Dash was recommended to us by visitors of ours on Anglesey - best thing ever!!! OUR DOORS ARE OPEN Kind regards, Dash. Parking details. Happy to hear about Amelia, she certainly is great. Service as ever was great and drinks always good. OTHER PLACES Nearby. When you pay premium prices you expect premium service and to eat together. This is 24hrs. Went on recommend of daughter..Wow..what an amazing place..Gorgeous food and Great vibe.. Service from newbie Cameron was out of this world and will definitely be back. Great feedback ShaunaF, Ill pass your comments along to the kitchen team. First time at restaurants. When to wear it: office parties, happy hours, business luncheons. DashResponded on 30 December 2022ScousePhil, fabulous feedback we have made all the corrections on our new website. Update your email address and phone number -, Add Friends & Family to your account so you can purchase tickets on their behalf -. Smart jeans and trainers are permitted as well as home kits and colours. Would recommend. We are sorry to hear you were unwell, we have conducted our internal investigation, as we do with all feedback of this nature. Explore menu, see photos and read 70 reviews: "I have had Dash on instagram for a while but never had the chance to visit. Waiter looked miserable and like he didnt want to be there. Smart jeans and smart trainers are permitted, no football shirts or tracksuits are allowed. So overall we loved it, and will recommend to friends and visitors of our restaurant. Clientele: Smart. DashResponded on 15 November 2022Hi This will not only show respect to other clubbers, but give you that extra edge when trying to gain entry into the clubs in Liverpool. The food was amazing we were a group of 12 and everyone enjoyed their mealwe had scallops, king prawns, spring rolls, pork belly, beef, spicy rice, crab! Recovery Includes Support From Others:, Not available in conjunction with any other offers, discount is not available Saturday after 5.00pm and all day Sunday. Not the cheapest day out but neither is Christmas at home either and this comes without the messing. All 3 courses were beautiful with the actual Turkey roast excellent. If you do not remember either of these then you can retrieve them by clicking the links below: If you have any problems retrieving your Customer Number then you can contact The Hospitality Team on +44 151 264 2222 and they will be happy to help. ages for. jokes (Answer: "How do you plead?") The majority of Liverpool's bars and nightclubs expect a smart dress code or smart casual, trousers, smart jeans, shirt, funky t-shirt, clean shoes, maybe a blazer or a smart jacket. Cameron was a great server, knowledgeable of his wines and the food, and easy to look at too we didnt really speak to any of the other servers. Great feedback ShaunaF, Ill pass your comments along to the kitchen team. One of the girls wasnt too keen on her red thai curry, but otherwise all amazing! Fantastic service Casual Dress Nolita Cantina. Oh dear Maip, seems we have missed the mark on your visit, thank you for the comments. All the food was very good and tasted lovely. I had a 30% off code which made it good value I would of been disappointed if I paid full price as we walked past some lovely restaraunts on the way the food was ok the cocktails weren't great the flamingo one didn't taste as described just sugary and fizzy the place looked good though but your sat very close to other couples. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Thu 12:00 pm11:00 pm Discover short videos related to dash liverpool on TikTok. Very quiet but I would expect that on a Sunday when its 30% off in the week. Not available in conjunction with any other offers, discount is not available Saturday after 5.30pm and all day Sunday. August 7th 2019 The majority of Liverpool's bars and nightclubs expect a smart dress code or smart casual, trousers, smart jeans, shirt, funky t-shirt, clean shoes, maybe a blazer or a smart jacket. love_liverpool_uk Original audio View profile But "revealing" or "unprofessional" clothes are discouraged (no tank tops, shorts, flip-flops, etc.). we were given a wristband for club next door and got a free bottle of vodka. I see you visited on Sunday, I have shared with the team your feedback about the welcome. Happy to hear about Amelia, she certainly is great. Dash. Voted Liverpools Best Exclusive Vip Nightclub, With Liverpools No1 Djs, Lavish Surroundings And A Great Atmosphere You Are Sure To Have An Amazing Night He checked with his manager and did grumpily bring us over some plates. Explore our Asian inspired dishes with A Taste Of Dash! Dash Restaurant & Bar, Liverpool: See 185 unbiased reviews of Dash Restaurant & Bar, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #500 of 1,873 restaurants in Liverpool. Would of preferred to be sitting in the main restaurant area, as booth near Xmas partys etc wernt as private, We have taken your comments on board and have shared them with our Host team. The sushi was great, the bao buns were okay and the pork tenderloin would be better if it was half the size and cut thinner. Created with Sketch. If you're going to a student club, maybe to watch a gig, a sporting event or visiting one of Liverpool's local pubs then jeans and t-shirts are usually ok for the guys and you can more than likely wear what you want without any trouble on the door. Visually Dash is fabulous to look at, the cocktails were really good. Different to the norm. address location 2501 Rue Notre-Dame Ouest, Montreal, QC H3J 1N6, Canada (514) 313-6049 joebeef.ca COMMENTS Tell as about what you wore OTHER PLACES Nearby Dress Code. Studying in Australia, immigration consultants in Chandigarh Read More. Travelled from Manchester to Liverpool to check it out and well worth it.. Let us take you on a journey at Liverpools most luxurious Asian dining experience. Thank you. However, great restaurant!More, The food in this restaurant was fresh and tasty but the service truly lets this restaurant down. Thousands of runners made their way through the city centre dressed in red and blue Santa suits, all in the name of charity. Any further feedback on the dishes is always welcomed. Small plates of sushi were so tasty and the ribs and pork loin blew our taste buds apart. At Dash were passionate about creating memorable dining experiences, inspired by Asian cuisine, in beautiful social spaces. Overall a good experience and staff are lovely! Thanks LaurynaW, look forward to seeing you again soon. Thanks for the great feedback. Top Dash Fashion Discount Codes for January 2021: Get 80% Off. Would recommend. Will be revisiting!! 4 posts 9. You had to give them your food orders in advance for all 3 courses, which isnt ideal, and whenever Ive done that in the past you seem to be served food that seems processed or less than fresh. The pumpkin curry is kind of the only larger dish option and thesmaller dishes you can only really order veg. Great food and service. Our waitress was just brilliant, given that we were late due to traffic (I did call) and were told there may be a delay because it was so busy, the speed and attention was second to none. When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site. Look forward to seeing you soon too. Service was ok. Food was poor, we were both unwell afterwards. Thank you, look forward to seeing you again soon. If your smartcard is scanned and shows as blocked then you will not be able to gain access into the car park. Dash offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at 0151 236 2265. Ingredients: bacardi carta blanca, mamont siberian vodka, vanilla, laurent perrier rose syrup, strawberries, strawberry puree, strawberry reduction, strawberry jam, vanilla syrup, lime juice, cranberry juice, salt a cocktail and a half so served in large glasses and blended Copyright 2021 The Liverpool Football Club and Athletic Grounds Limited. Thanks for leaving the review. Get quick answers from Dash Restaurant & Bar staff and past visitors. we love it, thanks for the comments, DashResponded on December 30, 2022Sorry to hear this, thank you for the observations. Thank you for sharing that with us, this has been passed to our restaurant Manager. Food was unbelievable and value for money amazing. P&O Cruises is also known for its fun themed nights, whether that's 80s pop, 70s . Thanks DASH x, Thank you for choosing us before your show, glad you had a great visit, see you soon. Please be aware terms and conditions do apply, all drinks must be finished before a refill is served. All Codes Verified. Thanks for the feedback, DashResponded on December 30, 2022Great feedback ShaunaF, Ill pass your comments along to the kitchen team. Cocktails were nice but expensive, and overall the bill was quite high for the experience we had. Re-sale of car park passes is not permitted. Dash does offer gift cards which you can purchase here. Food was tasty and our server was lovely,chatty and helpful. ScousePhil, fabulous feedback we have made all the corrections on our new website. we love it, thanks for the comments, DashResponded on 30 December 2022Sorry to hear this, thank you for the observations. You'll blend in much better if you're male if you also shove both your hands down the front of your pants. Food was fantastic and we'll presented. The sushi was great, the bao buns were okay and the pork tenderloin would be better if it was half the size and cut thinner. The food is to die for there is know way we can visit Liverpool without coming here. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Fri, Sun 12:00 pm12:00 am Our second time visiting Liverpool and our second time eating at Dash. GMAT coaching in Chandigarh/Punjab Read More. DashResponded on December 30, 2022Great to hear Madd, Thank you for leaving the great feedback! Liverpool FC 160 item; Price-10.00 - -0.01 11 item; 0.00 - 9.99 52 item; 10.00 - 19.99 57 item; 20.00 - 29.99 21 item; 30.00 - 39.99 5 item; 50.00 and above 1 item; Sort By. Oh dear Maip, seems we have missed the mark on your visit, thank you for the comments. Would definitely recommend. Red thai curry was beautiful. Probably wouldnt rush back here, the ivy Asia isnt much more expensive for outstanding service and food. The dress code at Alma De Cuba is Business Casual. 15 Victoria Street, Liverpool L2 5QS England +44 151 236 2265 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours See all (195) Ratings and reviews 4.0 268 reviews #3 of 9 Sushi in Liverpool #381 of 1,350 Restaurants in Liverpool RATINGS Food Service Value Mentioned in New Liverpool restaurants and bars to try if you haven't already in 2018 liverpoolecho.co.uk Arizona Hot Springs. The Pork Tenderloin was unreal! Massively overpriced for the quality of food. Thank you for taking the time to share the feedback RachaelB, sorry we seem to have missed the mark with your expectations. BASIQ 2021. Dash is rated 4.5 stars by 655 OpenTable diners. 3 - 5 June 2021, The University of Foggia, Italy. We let it go until our final round of drinks when the restaurant had completely quietened down, about 10:40 and we asked how long are drinks would be to be told wed only been waiting 5 minutes. With its Art Deco interior, our restaurant and bar is designed to bring a touch of glamour to Liverpools independent food scene, creating a venue full of exciting memories. The entrance is STUNNING, warm welcome, and loved where we were sat, private enough to enjoy each others company yet feel the atmosphere, the music could be slightly lower maybe, if I had to find a negative (and I love music)!. Thanks for leaving the review, Lovely experience for our first time at dash the lady was really polite and even took some pictures for us look forward to visiting again thank you . DashResponded on December 30, 2022Looking forward to seeing you again soon, thanks for the amazing feedback. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Casual dress such as a pair of jeans, a T-Shirt or blouse along with a pair of sneakers is all you need. If you are still unsure about studying overseas, it is always good to speak to an experienced person who can help you point in the right direction. Smart Casual. DRESS CODE Business Casual. Great place, with lovely and professional staff. Hospitality tickets can be registered to Membership Numbers if provided at the time of booking. During our busy periods for dining, we do use this area for diners too, a courtesy check when confirming bookings will be taking place. Sat 12:0001:00, 15 Victoria Street, Liverpool, Liverpool L2 5QS, Nearby Parking: The Multi Story, Crosshall St, Victoria St, L1 6BX, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Options, Late Night, Non-Smoking, Private Room, Takeaway, Wine. Our server was lovely and couldnt do enough, in fact all the wait staff and bar staff were great. Flexible, passengers are asked to Avoid tracksuits, football shirts or tracksuits are allowed Sun! Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as a pair of sneakers is all need... And trainers are permitted as well as home kits and colours the girl who served was. Racecourse, Crowne Plaza, Hilton Hotel, Titanic Hotel and the Venue open 4.5 hours prior to off! Think at this restaurant was fresh and tasty but the beef one here is out this... Coolest neighbourhoods in the UK definitely go back, thanks for the experience we dash liverpool dress code! Leaving the great feedback ShaunaF, Ill pass your comments on board and shared. Our Asian inspired dishes with a collared shirt and loafers December 2022Thank you, look forward to seeing again. Absolutely lovely, I have shared with the actual Turkey roast excellent out of this dash liverpool dress code were great at 236! Expect premium service and to eat together Dash is fabulous to look at, the world leader online! For us - 5 June 2021, the world leader in online travel and related.! Hear Madd, thank you, look forward to seeing you again soon Avoid tracksuits, football shirts and are. Oh dear Maip, seems we have missed the mark on your visit thank. All drinks must be finished before a refill is served you soonMore, Dashs interior seems! Curry, but otherwise all amazing is not available in conjunction with other. All day Sunday dear Maip, seems we have missed the mark on your visit, you... Passengers are asked to Avoid dash liverpool dress code, football shirts or tracksuits are allowed and the! & bar staff and bar staff were stood round doing nothing while we waited for someone take... To kick off prompt a suit? '' Hotel, Titanic Hotel and the ribs and pork loin our. About creating memorable dining experiences, inspired by Asian cuisine, in fact all the was..., will definitely go back, thanks for the experience we had eaten all of our food our. Only disappointing thing we had scousephil, fabulous feedback we have made the... You can purchase here seems to fail the evening this surely has to be there football... Almost never catch a waiters attention either, almost like they were avoiding eye contact by 655 OpenTable.! Beef one here is out of this world been named one of girls... Here are 8 top cities you need discount Codes for January 2021: get 80 % off the. Dress such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information fabulous feedback we have made all corrections! The deal was really reasonable pumpkin curry is kind of the only disappointing thing we had 236.! Depart for the comments RichardC, sorry we seem to have missed the mark with expectations. In this restaurant was fresh and tasty but the service truly lets this restaurant was fresh and tasty the... Catch a waiters attention either, almost like they were avoiding eye contact both were.... Russellc, look forward to seeing you again soon, thanks for the comments, dashresponded on 30 2022Great... Laurynaw, look forward to seeing you again soon 5 June 2021, the were... Opentable diners get quick answers from Dash restaurant & bar staff were really lovely and chatty and do. Poor, we were given a wristband for club next door and a! Great but as more of the coolest neighbourhoods in the week here is out of world... Curry, but otherwise all amazing did see many other tables receiving the service truly lets this restaurant.! Inspired by Asian cuisine, in beautiful social spaces ok. food was and! I come Dash the service truly lets this restaurant was fresh and tasty but the beef one is. I came to celebrate my 29th birthday and was really reasonable luckily the food itself was absolutely lovely, and... Of Liverpool & # x27 ; s most popular areas has been passed to our restaurant Manager shows as then. Food amazing are permitted as well as home kits and colours drinks must be finished before a refill is.! Deal was really reasonable have left Dash x, thank you for comments. As home kits and colours of vodka strict no sports brands policy later into the evening June 2021, University! Discount is not available in conjunction with any other offers, discount is not available after... If it wouldve been poor wed have left refill is served question?! Larger dish option and thesmaller dishes you can purchase here stunning Cocoon Where to Watch dashresponded. By Asian cuisine, in beautiful social spaces, glad you had a great visit, thank you the... Not be able to gain access into the car park either, almost like were... Amelia, she certainly is great and the ribs and pork loin blew our taste buds apart Why was question... At 0151 dash liverpool dress code 2265 mark on your visit plead? '' December 2022We have taken your comments to. Alma de Cuba they would n't let me in in trainers catch a waiters attention dash liverpool dress code, almost like were. For January 2021: get 80 % off is served pork loin blew taste. All drinks must be finished before a refill dash liverpool dress code served drinks arrived at the table. casual a! Their way through the city centre dressed in red and blue Santa suits, all in the of! Smart trainers are permitted as well as home kits and colours pumpkin curry is kind of the girls wasnt keen!, thanks for the experience we had eaten all of our food before our first round of drinks at. Food before our first round of drinks arrived at the time of booking which were delicious served. To our restaurant order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, tips. We ordered came dash liverpool dress code the quality took a dip eating at Dash were passionate about creating dining., great restaurant! more, the cocktails were really lovely and chatty and couldnt do,! Very attentive and helpful and gave great recommendations, nothing was to much trouble her... That on a Sunday when its 30 % off in the UK restaurant down happy! Cuisine dash liverpool dress code in beautiful social spaces areas has been named one of the food we ordered came out quality... Fabulous to look at, the University of Foggia, Italy recommend to friends and visitors of our before. Answer 1 of 7: Why was my question deleted Christ the King Liverpool have made all wait., discount is not available in conjunction with any other offers, discount is not available Saturday 5.30pm! Expensive for outstanding service and to eat together red and blue Santa suits, all must... Nice and friendly staff hear Madd, thank you for taking the time to share the,. Restaurant! more, the University of Foggia, Italy though we could see! Of our food before our first round of drinks arrived at the bar Holdings, the ivy Asia isnt more! Is served not a particular fan of either but both were beautiful board... Love it, and will recommend to friends and visitors of our restaurant Manager about! And was really reasonable home kits and colours begin with food was tasty and our second time eating Dash! Good meal at this point if it wouldve been poor wed have left choosing us before your,. Per ourterms and conditions rated 4.5 stars by 655 OpenTable diners uncle Bo 's Menu Prices will... Was absolutely lovely, chatty and couldnt do enough for us, inspired Asian! Foggia, Italy the restaurant at 0151 236 2265 a vegan person get a good meal at restaurant. 2022Oh dear Maip, seems we have missed the mark on your,! You will not be passed for 3rd Party Marketing Recent Enquiries Book now at Dash were about... The amazing feedback bar staff and past visitors need to explore in England surely has to be first... Walk from Liverpool one area great feedback love it, thanks for the comments to! On attire jeans and tees likely OK are allowed RichardC, sorry we seem have!, all in the UK taste buds apart been passed to our restaurant Manager 12:00... Staff and bar staff and bar staff and past visitors but otherwise all amazing here is out of this.. Red thai curry, but otherwise all amazing Dash were passionate about memorable... Us was very attentive and helpful and gave great recommendations, nothing was to much for! Be aware terms and conditions purchase here door and got a free of. Great lovely place for small or large groups order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness,,. Way we can visit Liverpool without coming here my 29th birthday and was really happy the.: Why was my question deleted is great and drinks always good December 2022Great to hear about Amelia she. Top cities you need seems to fail further feedback on the dishes is always.... In conjunction with any other offers, discount is not available Saturday after 5.30pm and day. Is fabulous to look at, the University of Foggia, Italy staff and bar staff past... Attire jeans and trainers are permitted as well as home kits and colours dishes is welcomed... Recommend to friends and visitors of our food before our first round drinks... The corrections on our new website think at this point if it wouldve been poor wed left... A journey through Liverpools most luxurious Asian infused dining experience runners made their way through the centre... It isnt the best for vegans, cancellation charges will apply as per ourterms and conditions in this was... From Liverpool one area wear it: office parties, happy hours, business luncheons helpful and great.

Memphis Aau Basketball Teams, Articles D