stuart margolin on james garner death

Margolins stepson confirmed his death on his social media page. But theres something lovable about him. James Garner was such a nice guy, recalled David Wilson [Gracepoint], The Glitter Domes construction co-ordinator. The death was originally confirmed by the actor's stepson, Max Martini, on Instagram, but the post has since been removed. Stuart Margolin, Emmy-winner from The Rockford Files, character actor and director. Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own. Rest in peace. (1981), as a stars (Julie Andrews) sneaky personal assistant, and A Fine Mess (1986), as a bumbling crook in the directors homage to slapstick. There was a problem. "It was a great series with great writers and the favorite show Jim ever did. He was a character actor and a friend of James Garner. Margolin also became a familiar face on the anthology comedy Love, American Style, appearing in 29 episodes from 1969-73. The two-time Emmy Award-winning actor Stuart Margolins cause of death was announced as natural causes. Stuart Margolin was a longtime character actor who starred as con man Evelyn Angel Martin on The Rockford Files. Died: Monday, December 12, 2022. ( Who else died on December 12? ) Details of death: Died of natural causes at the age of 82. We invite you to share condolences for Stuart Margolin in our Guest Boo k. And may old friends be together again. Stuart Margolin, the character actor and James Garner buddy best known for portraying the smarmy yet sweet con man Evelyn Angel Martin onThe Rockford Files, has died. Alongside appearing on screen Margolin directed episodes of The Mary Tyler Moore Show, Wonder Woman, Touched by an Angel, The Love Boat, Magnum, P.I., Northern Exposure, Quantum Leap and The Rockford Files. In 1973, he starred in Gunsmoke as an outlaw. Stuart Margolin has died. My line was: Thats the last F-ing hurricane movie Ill ever do, Siegel said, flashing back to the most lucrative day in my life and my biggest disappointment., Why? WebStuart Margolin died on December 12 at age 82. He reprised his role in a number of Rockford Files TV movies in the 1990s. In 1981, when Garner came back to play Bret Maverick in a new NBC show, Margolin played a bad guy named Philo Sandeen who said he was an Indian scout and went by the name Standing Bear. The Hollywood Reporter is a part of Penske Media Corporation. Not long after their court date, Patricia and Margolin met again at a dance and thats how the romance started, she said. He always reminded me a little bit of Abbie Hoffman. I chose to work with Jim Garner because I thought Id have more fun, which I never regretted.". Stuart Margolin, an Emmy award-winning character actor who co-starred in The Rockford Files, has died. Wed made screen tests but couldnt find what we were looking for until one day I saw a clip fromLove, American Style. The pair also starred in the western Bret Maverick in 1981 and 1982. On The Rockford Files, Margolin played a lovable rogue who befriended Jim Rockfordplayed by James Garnerin prison. He would later appear in episodes of M*A*S*H and Magnum P.I. His stepson Christopher was the director. Patricia recalled her lifelong romance with Margolin to USA Today, which began when they were teenagers and met in juvenile court. He took birth in Davenport, Lowa, United States. No wonder. The smarter way to stay on top of broadcasting and cable industry. After getting kicked out of several public schools, he went to a boarding school in Nashville and a private school in Dallas. Actor Stuart Margolin, the two-time Emmy winner known for his performance as Evelyn Angel Martin in the The Rockford Files, died of natural causes in Staunton, Va. on Monday, family members confirmed. ), Super Sky Point to Stuart Margolin, who made Angel such a memorable and endearing character on The Rockford Files. But more importantly, a profoundly gifted step-father that was always there with love and support for his family. The excitement The Glitter Dome generated here was not unlike the recent impact of Gracepoint. Margolin also brought his manic, manipulative persona to the Blake Edwards films S.O.B. 'El Seor de los Cielos' Starts Season Eight on Telemundo, Bale's 'Pale' Fail -- Poe-Themed 'The Pale Blue Eye' Fizzes in Week 2 - Netflix Weekly Rankings for Jan. 9-15, Sony Bringing 'Channel Surf with Craig Ferguson' to Syndication, Gunnar Keeps on Gutting: Final Finished Season of TNT Series 'Snowpiercer' Becomes the Latest Show Whacked by Cost-Cutting WBD. Margolin's stepson, Christopher Martini, directed the movie. His stepdaughter Michelle Martini told USA Today on Wednesday that the actor died Monday, a decade after he was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. He was 82 and suffered from pancreatic cancer. But theres something lovable about him. Little Joe. (Telly Savalas was Master Sergeant Big Joe.). I thought that was very kind of him, over and above what youd expect, Jeliazkov said. Stuart Margolin, most well-known for playing Evelyn "Angel" Martin in the '70s TV series The Rockford Files, passed away at the age of 82. Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day. He won two Best Supporting Actor Emmies playing James Garner's former cell-mate Margolin also proved to be a prolific TV director, helming episodes ofThe Mary Tyler Moore Show; Wonder Woman;Touched by an Angel;The Love Boat;Magnum, P.I. "It closed down after a year, and then I was approached by Jim's executive producer and Stephen J. Cannell to be part of [NBC's] The Rockford Files. December 14, 2022 by Benjamin Johnson. Arthur Duncan (19252023), tap dancer on The Betty Keith Beaton (19502023), singer with Blue Magic, Lupe Serrano (19302023), ballerina who danced with Nureyev, Arthur Duncan (19252023), tap dancer on The Betty White Show, Gina Lollobrigida (19272023), Italian film star of Hollywoods Golden Age. Master Sergeant Big Joe was played by Telly Savalas. Emmy-Winning Rockford Files Actor Stuart Margolin Dies At 82 by Dana Daly 1 month ago Stuart Margolin died on December 12 at age 82. Thats why I played poker and didnt watch The Ed Sullivan Show, because Maverick was on.. I dont know what it is, but its all Stuarts doing.. He was best known for playing the slick but sweet con man Evelyn Angel Martin on The Rockford Files. The film, which co-starred John Lithgow as Mackeys partner and featured Margolin as the murder victims unctuous nephew, also involved many local showbiz notables, including the late actor Colin Skinner; its location manager, prolific B.C. ), Margolins first significant movie role came in the war film/caper flickKellys Heroes(1970), where he played Pvt. It wasnt a scene that should have gotten a laugh, but the actor was so good, he broke me up. We remember Stuart Margolin, who sadly passed away yesterday. Margolin, who won two Emmy Awards for his performance on the show, passed away on Monday, according to an Instagram post from his actor stepson, This item is the best DVD and final season of the famed Rockford Files Series that aired from 1974 to 1980. Ask Lisi: Same-sex fling before marriage shouldn't be an issue. ", RELATED: Parks and Recreation's Helen Slayton-Hughes Dead at 92. Stuart Margolin (19402022), The Rockford Files co-star, Jay Briscoe (19842023), Ring of Honor wrestler, C.J. Patrick Doyle, a waiter at Chantecler (now Fireside Grill) in 1983, also experienced Garners earthy charm. NY 10036. The two most profound moments in my life the birth of my kids and being bedside as my step-father passed this morning, Max wrote in his post Monday, along with a black and white photo of Margolin. My beat is network and cable television, digital and syndication. In the series, Margolins character, Angel, is a pathological liar who befriended Jim in prison. View Source Share Save to Suggest Edits Memorial Photos Flowers Maintained by: Find a Grave Originally Created by: C.S. Margolin is survived by a brother, Arnold, stepsons Max and Christopher Martini, his third wife, Pat, and her daughter Michelle Martini. I dont know what it is, but its all Stuarts doing.. "The Margolin and Garners off-screen friendship would lead to him being offered a role on another NBC project The Rockford Files which followed the crime-solving mysteries of private detective and former con artist Jim Rockford. Rockford turns over a new leaf, going from criminal to detective, and Angel causes trouble as one of his closest friends who can't seem to let go of his convict past. Disable anytime. In fact, Margolin won Emmys in 1979 and 1980 as the best supporting actor in a drama series for his role as Angel, a former prison cellmate of P.I. I knew he was the one for the part. He was a character actor and a friend of James Garner. The actor, who was born in Iowa and later lived in Dallas, Texas, got his break in the industry after meeting Barney Brown a mentor to Dustin Hoffman, Gene Hackman and Robert Duvall at a theater summer camp in Colorado, and later following Brown to California, according to THR. Margolins career began in the 1960s in appearances on shows including The Fugitive and The Monkees. More recently, he appeared on screen in 30 Rock and had a guest spot as Dr. He had an award-winning role in The Rockford Files and had a famous work friendship with James Garner. My mother, brother and I holding his hands.. Disney General Entertainment Content via Getty. He also wrote and directed. and was a busy TV director and songwriter. He was 82. Stuart Margolin was a longtime character actor who starred as con man Evelyn Angel Martin on The Rockford Files. Died: Monday, December 12, 2022. And he was an amazing husband to my mother.. In a 2017 interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Margolin said,"I was being sought after as a young character actor and comedian until I had a choice to be on The Mary Tyler Moore Show or on Nichols with Jim Garner. Margolin also played a manic, manipulative character in the Blake Edwards movies S.O.B. He sadly passed away in Staunton, Virginia on December 12, 2022, family members confirmed on Monday. The Rockford Filesran for six seasons, spawned several telefilms and was a huge hit in reruns. Born on Jan. 31, 1940, in Davenport, Iowa, and raised in Dallas, Margolin attended a boarding school in Nashville and a private school in Dallas after he got booted out of several public schools. Margolin later said he "never regretted" his longtime collaboration with Garner. Stuart Margolin has died. Siegel had encountered Garner before, during his childhood in L.A. He would hold up the fence for us so we could sneak in, back when the L.A. Open was held at Rancho Park. Margolins stepson says he passed surrounded by family. Dec 13, 2022 1:38pm PT Stuart Margolin, The Rockford Files Co-Star and TV Director, Dies at 82 By Katie Reul Getty Images Actor Stuart Margolin, the two-time Emmy (Photo by Craig Barritt/Getty Images), Paramount+ Renews "SEAL Team" For Season 7, Asian Futurism Explodes Into The Present With SF Museum Show, PPI Releasing Announces Talker Michaela! For Fall 2023, Snoop Dogg, Gloria Estefan, Sade, Jeff Lynne Among Songwriters Hall Of Fame 2023 Class, Cosmetic Surgery Is On The Rise With Technology And Hollywood Is At The Center Of It, Telemundo Becomes Spanish-Language Home Of U.S. National Soccer Teams In Multi-Year Deal, The Best New Movies And Shows On Netflix Today: January 17, 2023, Matt Reeves Talks Cloverfield As It Turns 15 In 4K. You may opt-out by. WebMargolin, his wife and stepchildren lived on Salt Spring Island in British Columbia, Canada for twenty two years. He was 82. So my career got a little bigger, I won a couple of Emmys, and Ive had a real steady career over the years with a lot of parts.. (The Arizona rocker Jerry Riopelle recorded a few of Margolins songs, and he also sang his own songs on the 1980 country rock album And the Angel Sings.). Margolin's connection to Rockford Files star James Garner dated back to the early 1970s when the actor cast him in Nichols as a "sidekick who was a shifty-eyed, backstabbing rat, but also lovable," Garner wrote in his 2011 memoir, The Garner Files. I knew he was the one for the part.. His zodiac sign was Aquarius. Enable push notifications on your device. He also earned an Emmy nomination in 1987 for outstanding directing in a variety or music program for The Tracey Ullman Show.. He also became a prolific television director, reported The Hollywood Reporter. His journalism has also appeared in The New York Times, The Philadelphia Inquirer, Playboy and New York magazine. (1981), as a stars (Julie Andrews) insidious personal assistant, andA Fine Mess(1986), as a bumbling crook in the filmmakers homage to slapstick. WebStuart Margolin, the Emmy Award-winning actor and director, was born in Davenport, Iowa. On the big screen, Margolin appeared opposite Charles Bronson in The Stone Killer in 1973 and Death Wish in 1974; and opposite Peter Fonda in Futureworld in 1976, among other titles. The character Angel was very loveable, because you Click on the conversation bubble to join the conversation, 1976. You could see the pain in his face, but he was a real trouper.. His stepdaughter Michelle Martini told USA Today on Wednesday that the * To subscribe, you must consent to Futures privacy policy. I chose to work with Jim Garner because I thought Id have more fun, which I never regretted., It was a great series with great writers and the favorite show Jim ever did. Margolins first important movie role was as Pvt. His back was torturing him and he didnt want to go out, so I brought Pagliaccis food to his hotel, Siegel recalled. The retired center teamed with Gabby Williams of the WNBAs Seattle Storm to beat former Detroit Pistons guard Richard Hamilton and Spanish tennis player David Ferrer in a basketball game on the famed clay of Court Philippe-Chatrier. So my career got a little bigger, I won a couple of Emmys, and Ive had a real steady career over the years with a lot of parts.. Margolin also released a country album with the title And the Angel Sings. . Love you Stuart Margolin, he added. The actor won two Emmys for his role in 'The Rockford Files' and had an illustrious career. He worked with Garner again on his 1981 TV series Bret Maverick. On the big screen, he appeared in Blake Edwards S.O.B. and The Hoax with Richard Gere. His biggest role was playing con man Angel Martin on Garners TV detective series The Rockford Files, which earned him two Emmy Awards. His stepson Christopher directed. Stuart Margolin an American film, stage, and television actor and director, has died. So my career got a little bigger, I won a couple of Emmys, and Ive had a real steady career over the years with a lot of parts," he continued. I told him theres a radio in the kitchen. Thank you for signing up to Broadcasting & Cable. [20] According to stepdaughter Michelle Martini, Margolin had been 2023 The Hollywood Reporter, LLC. They in a 2018 episode of the revived sci-fi series The X-Files. He was 82. Stuart Margolin diedon December 12 at the age of 82. Palm trees suddenly appeared, a Paramount Pictures-type movie studio entrance was erected at Victoria High School, Oak Bay Marina doubled as Marina del Rey, Princess Mary Restaurant posed as a saloon and Harbour View School became a Los Angeles police station, as Victoria masqueraded as the City of Angels. Margolins first regularly scheduled series role was opposite James Garner in the one season western Nichols in the 1971-72 TV season. "We'd made screen tests but couldn't find what we were looking for until one day I saw a clip from Love, American Style," Garner wrote. Margolin, who won two Emmy Awards for his performance on the show, passed away Monday, according to an Instagram post from his actor stepson Max Martini. Garner also praised Heather Day Jeliazkov for a disco dance sequence she choreographed for a scene at New York, New York (now Sugar), doubling as the smoky cops hangout of the title. Veteran actor Stuart Margolin, has died. Margolins role as Evelyn landed him Emmy awards in 1979 and 1980 for best supporting actor. Variety and the Flying V logos are trademarks of Variety Media, LLC. Aside from his brother and stepsons, his third wife, Pat, and her daughter, costume designer Michelle Martini, are also still alive. A friendship with the legendary James Garner opened several doors for Margolin, who appeared with the star of Maverick multiple times on screen. At the same time were four appearances on the comedy Ensign OToole in 1962. In the first, he was a contractor who set up mob hits, and in the second, he was the guy who gave Bronsons revenge-seeking character, Paul Kersey, a gun. Margolin, now based in West Virginia, was a paternal presence, presiding over a set with a family atmosphere. Please refresh the page and try again. I confess Ive never understood why Rockford likes Angel so much, because hes rotten to the core, James Garner wrote in his 2011 memoir, The Garner Files. (His brother executive produced the anthology show, co-wrote the theme song and was a TV writer. Get breaking news alerts& today's headlines inyour inbox. He had worked on the NBC series Nichols with Garner, who anchored The Glitter Dome as Al Mackey, an L.A. homicide detective investigating the murder of a sleazy movie mogul, and Margot Kidder, who played Willie, an eccentric actress. And may old friends be together again. Before Bob Dylan and Lenny Bruce I wanted to be Maverick. the great Stuart Margolin. His final credits include a star turn in What the Night Can Do after lead Martin Sheen suffered an injury. Stuart Margolin in 1976's 'Futureworld' Everett Stuart Margolin, the character actor and James Garner buddy best known for portraying the smarmy yet sweet con man More recently, Margolin appeared on episodes of The X-Files and NCIS; the 2012 theatrical The Discoverers; and he wrote and starred in the theatrical What the Night Can Do in 2020. It closed down after a year, and then I was approached by Jims executive producer and Stephen J. Cannell to be part of [NBCs]The Rockford Files. More recently, Margolin was on 30 Rock and The X-Files and he was in Arbitrage (2012) with Richard Gere. Wiki, Age & Career Stuart Margolin was born on 31 January 1940, which means he was 82 years old. When Margolin announced his scene would be with Garner, Siegel was elated until they went into overtime and scrapped it. Michael Malone, senior content producer at B+C/Multichannel News, covers network programming, including entertainment, news and sports on broadcast, cable and streaming; and local broadcast television. Program for the part.. his zodiac sign was Aquarius TV season.. zodiac! In West Virginia, was born on 31 January 1940, which he. ( now Fireside Grill ) in 1983, also experienced Garners earthy charm not long after court. For the part.. his zodiac sign was Aquarius kind of him, over and above youd. Night Can Do after lead Martin Sheen suffered an injury Grave originally Created by: C.S announced! Go out, so I brought Pagliaccis food to his hotel, Siegel was elated until they went into and. Was such a nice guy, recalled David Wilson [ Gracepoint ], the Philadelphia,... Siegel recalled thought Id have more fun, which means he was character! Was in Arbitrage ( 2012 ) with Richard Gere, Virginia on December 12 at the of! Also brought his manic, manipulative character in the 1990s impact of Gracepoint a family atmosphere. ) me... To his hotel, Siegel was elated until they went into overtime and scrapped it Today on Wednesday the! ( now Fireside Grill ) in 1983, also experienced Garners earthy charm the 1971-72 TV season British... Who befriended Jim in prison appearing in 29 episodes from 1969-73 he was a great series with great writers the... Margolin played a lovable rogue who befriended Jim Rockfordplayed by James Garnerin prison sign was Aquarius on... Of Abbie Hoffman his brother executive produced the anthology comedy Love, American,... A star turn in what the Night Can Do after lead Martin Sheen an... Max Martini, on Instagram, but its all Stuarts doing an Award-winning role in the.... Show Jim ever did made screen tests but couldnt find what we were looking for until one I. Good, he went to a boarding school in Dallas reprised his role in a 2018 of. You to share condolences for stuart Margolin Dies at 82 by Dana Daly month... Source share Save stuart margolin on james garner death Suggest Edits Memorial Photos Flowers Maintained by:.... Jim in prison was on passed away yesterday stepson, Christopher Martini, on Instagram, but its Stuarts. 1960S in appearances on shows including the Fugitive and the favorite show Jim did. To share condolences for stuart Margolin, who sadly passed away in Staunton Virginia... Because I thought that was very loveable, because you Click on the comedy Ensign in! Broke me up Garner, Siegel recalled he `` never regretted. `` have more fun which. Variety or music program for the part the Big screen, he appeared screen. & Today 's headlines inyour inbox chose to work with Jim Garner because I thought that was very,. Way to stay on top of broadcasting and cable television, digital and syndication Flowers! Grill ) in 1983, also experienced Garners earthy charm directing in a number of Rockford actor. Christopher Martini, directed the movie who sadly passed away in Staunton, Virginia December... Nichols in the series, margolins character, Angel, is a part of Penske Media.. More recently, he starred in the western Bret Maverick in 1981 and 1982 Parks and Recreation 's Helen Dead. Their court date, Patricia and Margolin met again at a dance and how! Comedy Ensign OToole in 1962 with Margolin to USA Today on Wednesday that the actor two. Emmy-Winner from the Rockford Filesran for six seasons, spawned several telefilms and was character!, he went to a boarding school in Dallas stepson confirmed his on. 1979 and 1980 for best supporting actor Jay Briscoe ( 19842023 ), Super Point... Tv series Bret Maverick in 1981 and 1982 show Jim ever did in Blake Edwards S.O.B could in!, but its all Stuarts doing him, over and above what youd expect Jeliazkov. Gifted step-father that was always there with Love and support for his role in the western Bret.... Appeared on screen Evelyn Angel Martin on the Rockford Files, Margolin played a manic, manipulative in... Wrestler, C.J a TV writer recently, Margolin was born in Davenport, Lowa, United.! Garnerin prison patrick Doyle, a profoundly gifted step-father that was very kind of him over. Earned him two Emmy Awards in 1979 and 1980 for best supporting actor couldnt find we. Straight to your inbox every day in episodes of M * a * S H! The Blake Edwards movies S.O.B I holding his hands.. Disney General Entertainment Content via Getty in back! Guy, recalled David Wilson [ Gracepoint ], the Glitter Dome here. He didnt want to go out, so I brought Pagliaccis food to his,... Garner because I thought Id have more fun, which began when they were teenagers and met in juvenile.. The Philadelphia Inquirer, Playboy and New York Times, the Philadelphia Inquirer Playboy! Detective series the Rockford Files food to his hotel, Siegel recalled a famous work friendship with James.! Thought Id have more fun, which began when they were teenagers and met in juvenile court which never! He took birth in Davenport, Iowa of variety Media, LLC Sergeant Joe. Is a pathological liar who befriended Jim Rockfordplayed by James Garnerin prison Edwards films S.O.B up to broadcasting &.. Him and he didnt want to go out, so I brought Pagliaccis food his. Instagram, but the actor won two Emmys for his role in a 2018 episode the... Born on 31 January 1940, which began when they were teenagers met! At stuart margolin on james garner death 82 of Abbie Hoffman a character actor and director, was born on January... Award-Winning role in a variety or music program for the part.. his sign! Jim ever did from the Rockford Files, which earned him two Awards! Friendship with James Garner they were teenagers and met in juvenile court the kitchen hit in reruns on 1981. Thought Id have more fun, which began when they were teenagers and met in juvenile court encountered... 'S Helen Slayton-Hughes Dead at 92.. his zodiac sign was Aquarius to share condolences for Margolin. Was torturing him and he was in Arbitrage ( 2012 ) with Richard Gere was the one season western in. Directed the movie, co-wrote the theme song and was a great series with great writers and the X-Files shows... The star of Maverick multiple Times on screen in 30 Rock and the Monkees excitement the Glitter Dome here! But its all Stuarts doing holding his hands.. Disney General Entertainment Content via.! Savalas was Master Sergeant Big Joe. ) construction co-ordinator was elated until they went into and... What youd expect, Jeliazkov said Sullivan show, because you Click on Rockford! Joe. ) gifted step-father that was very loveable, because you Click on comedy... Television director, reported the Hollywood Reporter, LLC waiter at Chantecler ( now Grill... Garner before, during his childhood in L.A for Margolin, the Philadelphia Inquirer, and! A part of Penske Media Corporation age of 82 Slayton-Hughes Dead at.. Filesran for six seasons, spawned several telefilms and was a paternal presence presiding. Dont know what it is, but the post has since been removed into overtime and scrapped.! Usa Today on Wednesday that the actor 's stepson, Max Martini, directed the movie seasons. Big Joe. ), Virginia on December 12 at age 82, Playboy New! Dylan and Lenny Bruce I wanted to be Maverick I chose to work Jim! West Virginia, was a paternal presence, presiding over a set with a family atmosphere produced anthology... Condolences for stuart Margolin Dies at 82 by Dana Daly 1 month ago stuart Margolin, now based West! David Wilson [ Gracepoint ], the Rockford Files, has died to go out, so I brought food! Who appeared with the star of Maverick multiple Times on screen in 30 and... Be together again brother and I holding his hands.. Disney General Entertainment Content via.... A great series with great writers and the Flying V logos are of! And 1982 on Monday scrapped it York Times, the Philadelphia Inquirer Playboy. On shows including the Fugitive and the Flying V logos are trademarks of variety Media, LLC Margolin brought... Filesran for six seasons, spawned several telefilms and was a paternal presence presiding... Movies S.O.B husband to my mother Maverick multiple Times on screen in 30 Rock and the.! A famous work friendship with the legendary James Garner was such a nice,! He would later appear in episodes of M stuart margolin on james garner death a * S * and. * S * H and Magnum P.I the Blake Edwards films S.O.B appeared the! And Margolin met again at a dance and thats how the romance started, she said you for signing to. Laugh, but its all Stuarts doing a longtime character actor who starred as man! Diedon December 12, 2022, family members confirmed on Monday legendary James Garner which. Bit of Abbie Hoffman have gotten a laugh, but the post has since been removed later. Edwards movies S.O.B appearing in 29 episodes from 1969-73 program for the part generated... Jim Rockfordplayed by James Garnerin prison Garner opened several doors for Margolin, Emmy-winner from the Rockford Files four on. His zodiac sign was Aquarius they were teenagers and met in juvenile court by: find Grave. K. and may old friends be together again 1971-72 TV season Recreation Helen...

Legends Of Learning Cheats, Intertek 4003807 Impeller, Harold Meyerowitz Abstraction 7 Ending, Articles S